Xuan Guang glared at Jiaqin, "Go, go, what old man are you?

"Learn from your junior sister and see how discerning she is."

Jiaqin was confused for a moment. What was she learning from her junior sister?

But just follow the master, "Yes, I will definitely learn more from my junior sister.

Then do you need me to catch this fish? "

"No, I'll do it myself. You can stay where you want to cool off."

"Oh! Master, please grab two more. I'll go back and call my senior brother and the others." He ran away after saying that.

Xuan Guang stood there, "Everyone of them has been thinking about me all day long."

He turned around and looked at Wen Jinyan who was still standing there, "Hey! Why are you still standing here, hurry up and catch fish?"

Wen Jinyan looked at Xuan Guang and said, "Uncle Second Master, didn't you just say that you wanted to arrest him personally?"

Xuan Guang:......

It's really a piece of wood. How can he catch it by himself? The crazy girl who was obviously worried about Jiaqin scared his fish

"I don't want to go now, you go and catch me!

Ten at most, no more. How many fish are there in the river? I know it well."

After saying that, Xuan Guang walked away with his hands behind his back. If he looked carefully, he could see that his steps were quite hurried.

As soon as Jiang Yu stepped into the gate of Chaoyangju, he said happily, "Master, master, let's go to the river to have a barbecue in the evening."

"I want to eat grilled fish, charred on the outside and tender on the inside. My mouth is watering just thinking about it now."

Xuanqing came over quickly, "Disciple, keep your voice down, keep your voice down.

If your second uncle hears this, you won't even be able to eat the tail of the fish.

We can't alert the enemy, otherwise how could master steal fish for you? "

"Master, we don't need to steal today, we can eat fish openly."

Jiang Yu took two bottles of beauty pills from the space and gave them to Xuan Qing, "Take one pill a month. Master, take it first."

Xuanqing took the two bottles and saw the labels on the bottles, "Disciple, this is the fish you used to trade for your second uncle."

"Hmm, have Master Dabao and the others woke up?"

"They woke up. Your uncle and I just put them to sleep.

Go, pack up. Master will grill fish for you.

"We have to eat enough today, otherwise we will lose money."

Chapter 172 BBQ by the Creek

Jiang Yu went to the room to check on the child. He was really well-behaved and slept soundly.

When Jiang Yu came out, Xuanqing had already prepared a pile of various ingredients.

Jiang Yu saw eggplants, small pumpkins, beans, leeks and other vegetables, "Master, there is a vegetable garden in Wuyou Valley?

Didn't you say that everyone doesn't like to cook and won't eat after eating grains? "

Xuan Ming came in from outside with corn cobs in his arms and said with a smile, "Just because you don't like eating it doesn't mean you won't plant it."