"I don't know who is better than us."

Chu Zhan looked at Qingfeng's eyes, showing no signs of lying, and asked again, "How long have you been practicing at the first level of qi training?"

Qingfeng lowered her head in shame, "We have been practicing since we were five years old.

But our spiritual roots are not pure, and there is a lack of spiritual energy in heaven and earth.

"More than forty years have passed, and it was not long ago that the spiritual energy of the earth was restored, and it was only then that I broke through to the first level of Qi training."

Chu Zhan's mouth twitched. Was Song Zhihui fooled by these three idiots?

They all know what they need to know. Let them lead the way to Qingshan Sect, but they can't find the way.

Chu Xiao asked another question, "Since all of your lower-level disciples have left the Qingshan Sect,

"Then can you gather them all?" "

Qingfeng hesitated for a moment, "It's a little difficult to gather them all, but it's still possible to gather some of them."

"But the premise is that you have to provide food and accommodation."

Chu Zhan sneered, "We hope that the base will never raise lazy people. As long as you contribute to the base, no matter how much, the base will pay you accordingly."

Anyone with hands and feet can support himself,

Do you think that with your strength, you are qualified to be supported by the base? "

The faces of Qingfeng and the other two people instantly turned ugly. Their strength was low, but they didn't have free food and accommodation. Why should they be insulted like this?

Chu Zhan looked at the expressions of the three of them, "What? Do you feel unconvinced?

The female cultivator who left with Sword Flying before, you should have seen her strength!

For such a powerful person, the base has never provided her with any preferential treatment.

Do you think you are eligible for preferential treatment? "

Thinking of the man who could easily fly away with a sword while carrying an animal weighing hundreds of kilograms

Qingfeng and the others were instantly discouraged. Chu Zhan looked at such changes and nodded with satisfaction.

Some people will never be able to clearly see their own strength without being hit hard.

"Okay, if you want to stay at the base, you have to work on your own.

Look at those ordinary people, they can support themselves with their own hands

You are in good health and have some strength. Aren't you still inferior to them? "

What else does Chu Zhan want to say? I saw Chu Rui coming into the room with a nervous expression.

Chapter 162 Traitor, Lori's test

Chu Zhan got up and took Chu Rui back to Chu's house

Then he spoke: "Xiao Rui, tell me, what's wrong?"

Chu Rui said anxiously, "As expected, the experts at the hydroponic base discovered a traitor."

Chu Zhan looked serious, "Can you be sure who it is?"

Chu Rui shook his head, "I can only narrow down the scope, but I'm not sure who it is yet?"

Chu Zhan habitually tapped his knees with his hands, "How many people are in the narrowed range?"