Chapter 7: A Beatdown!

Y/n: These guys...they're Ki is incredibly powerful!
Shigaraki: Thirteen and Eraser Head, huh?
Pumpki: And the kid, I got his tail, so he won't be able to balance properly.
Aizawa: The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?
Shigaraki: Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too...All Might...The Symbol of Peace...I can't believe he's not here. I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?
Pumpki: Leave Kakarot to me. I want to finish him myself.
Shigaraki: Very well.
Eijiro: What? Villains? No way...There's no way they could get into a hero school!
Momo: Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?
Thirteen: We have them, but...
Y/n: They'd *ngh* be no good, they opened a portal right into here, they didn't trip the alarm because they didn't pass the sensors.
Shoto: Did they only appear here, or around the whole school? Either way, they passed the sensors and they aren't going to go off if one of us tries to trip them. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when A class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind.
Y/n: During a class that All Might was supposed to be in...they're after All Might, I don't know if they're overconfident or what, but who knows how far they're willing to go to get him here.
Aizawa: Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering. Kaminari. You try contacting the school with your Quirk, too.
Kaminari: Yes, sir.
Izuku: What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their Quirks...Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's Quirk. A frontal battle is...
Aizawa: You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen.
Eraser Head then jumped down the stairs.
Villain 1: Shooting squad, let's go.
Villain 2: Didn't our intel say it would just be Thirteen and All Might? Who's that?!
Villain 3: I don't know! But if he thinks he can come at us from the front by himself...then he's a huge idiot!
The villains try to Shoot at Eraser Head using their Quirks, but he erases them.
Villain 1: Huh? My Quirk...The bullets won't come out?!
The three villains get wrapped up by Aizawa's scarf, and then thrown and slammed together.
Villain 4: Idiot, he's Eraser Hear! He can erase Quirks just by looking at them!
Villain 5: Erase? Are you gonna erase the Quirks of heteromorphic-type villains like us, too?
The villain ran at him and swung one of his four arms, Aizawa moved out of the way of his attack before it could connect and kept dodging at the villain threw more punches.
Aizawa: No, I can't.
Y/n finally stood up straight and took a deep breath as Aizawa punched him away and tied him up with his scarf, before pulling at him back down, then dodging an attack by ducking, before kicking the attacker in the face and slamming the first one down on the group.
Aizawa: But the skills of guys like you...are statistically more likely to manifest in close combat...so I've taken measures against that.
Y/n: It doesn't hurt anymore...Mr. Aizawa must have one hell of a sleeper build, did you see how he threw those villains around?
Other villains surrounded Aizawa, getting ready to attack him, but they couldn't do anything against his scarf tangling around them and his devastatingly powerful kicks.
Shigaraki: I hate pro heroes. The masses don't stand a chance against them.
The class started to evacuate the building as Eraser Head fought the villains, Y/n, though not feeling the pain, had a hard time balancing without his tail, making Mina hold his hand as they ran.
Tenya: There is no time for analysis! Hurry up and take shelter!
Midoriya ran to the group, but they were cut off by a villain.
Kurogiri: I won't let you.
Y/n: What the-?!
Kurogiri: Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains.
Y/n: Oh, well at least you're kind of polite, unlike some people.
Kurogiri: It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves into the home of the heroes, U.A. High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath.
Y/n: I retract my earlier statement.
Izuku: Huh?
Kurogiri: I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there/ This is the part I am to play.
Dark fog started to surround the class, Thirteen activated their Quirk and aimed it at Kurogiri, who was being charged by Bakugo and Kirishima, who made a giant explosion.
Eijiro: Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?
Kurogiri: Oh dear, that was close. That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs.
Thirteen: No! Move away, you two!
Kurogiri: My job is to scatter all but one of you and torture you to death! One, is to be left for Pumpki. A dark cloud enveloped the class.
Eijiro: What the--?!
Iida grabbed Uraraka and Sato and ran, with them, while Shoji covered Sero with his arms, Y/n held Mina close to him his back against the purple fog's origin place, hoping that would protect her, while the other students were trying to hold on against the harsh push of the wind.
Tsu: Ribbit...
The three that were outside looked at the giant ball it was forming.
Tenya: Everyone...!
Ochako: If Deku can hit that guy with his quirk, or Y/n can find where he is with his Ki, then maybe they'll all be safe!
Y/n: Midoriya! Tsu! Mineta! Behind you!
Izuku Midoriya, Tsuyu Asui, and Minuro Mineta got sucked into a portal without warning.