Why I have to make a blunder every time .
Everything was going smooth and we were getting close and I messed things up ..

I will tell him tonight....I decided .
I got down and Maa started helping everyone in preparing food .

Nirvi was running around with an apple in her hand playing with other kids while Ridhima Di was chatting with Tai ji while chopping vegetables while Maa was busy with Bua ji discussing about tomorrow's Pooja .

Bhabhi Chai bana do 25 logo k liye.... Abhimanyu said entering the patio to Bhabi who was kneeding the flour .

I was sitting beside her but he didn't asked me to make the tea . Is he upset with me .....I thought.

Bhabhi I will make it ....I said and she nodded with a smile.
Mishika hum logo k liye bhi bana hi lo ....The other bhabhi said making me node .

I kept the tea on both the stoves as it's not possible to make this much of tea in a single pan .

There were only 18 cups in the kitchen as rest are still unwashed .
Bhabhi told me to bring the new set from the store and I nodded at her ..

When I came back Abhimanyu was already pouring tea in the 18 cups setting them into the tray .

I added 7 more into the tray.
Aapke liye coffee bana du .....I asked him .
No need , I will manage with the tea only....he said .

It won't take much time ....I said but he had already left taking the tea and I sighed.

I gave tea to everyone else and started helping Bhabhi in making curry but my mind was occupied with his thoughts only ..

Diii , Where is Jiju's car key ....Raunak asked me .
You won't drive ...I said and he rolled his eyes .

I have asked him he gave me permission.....he said .
Raunak !!! I looked at him seriously.
What !! I know how to drive yrrr Dii . Mujhe itna underestimate mat karo aap and moreover Sameer Bhai is also going with me ...He said .

Room mei hai ....jaake lele, aur sunn  ...before I could have said further , he ran upstairs .
Idiot !!!

Mishika backyard se fresh Dhaniya aur methi le aa thode.....it will enhance the taste .....Bhabhi told me and I nodded getting up .

Ss I entred backyard ....Abhimanyu was already present there talking over phone.
He looked at my way hearing the sound of my anklets and continued taking over the phone .

I plucked Dhaniya and Meethi and stood beside him waiting for him to end the call and he did after few minutes.

Hmmm...he hummed asking me what I want.
Aap naraz hai kya mujhse ....I asked him .
Nahi toh ....He said plainly.

Aap hai.....mujhe pata hai....I said and he sighed .
Okay ,anything else....he asked.

Please....I am sorry . Mei raat ko paka bata dungi ....I said .
I don't want to know now.....He said simply and was about to walk away but I held his hand and hugged him.

I had a crush on you from the first time we met ......I spoke and then looked at him who raised his left eyebrow at me amusingly..

Yahi baat thi.....I said .
Well it's not surprising....you are not the only one ....he said arrogantly making me huff .

But then I realised you are not even that handsome and got over it in an hour only ....I lied .
Juthi kahi ki ......kal raat ko toh itna taad (staring)  rahi thi mujhe ...he said with a smirk .

Kuch bhi matlab ....I said not backing down and turned to go but he pulled me back making my back collide with his front and huskily spoke in my ear ..

So does that mean you don't find me appealing and attractive now ...he asked .
No !!! I managed to whisper and he brushed his lips over my neck giving me goosebumps.

Ahhhhh .....a moan escaped my mouth involuntarily as he sucked on my neck .
My body was visibly shivering and I felt something twisting in my lower abdomen..

He continued tormenting my neck making me arch my neck to give him more access ..

I was so intoxicated in his touch that I completely forgot that I am crushing the Dhaniya and methi leaves in my hand .

Huhhu uhhhuu... Ridhima Di fake coughed and he left me immediately and I looked down completely embarrassed to be caught like this .

I know you both are newly married but control guyssss.... you have a room to do your stuff..... Ridhima Di teased us ..

Teri advice ki jarurat nahi hai Hume ....samjhi na ....He said making her glare at him .
Vo toh bachu mene dekha hai isliye itna bol raha hai .....agar koi aur hota toh pata lagta tujhe.....She said crossing her arm over her chest.

Meri biwi hai ....mei kuch bhi Karu iske saath ....isme konsi badi baat hai ....he said arrogantly while I looked at him with wide eyes .

Di shook her head while laughing as he left while I was still feeling embarrassed about getting caught.

Don't turn into a beetroot now Mishika....be proud like your husband....she teased me making me blush .

Everyone has dinner and then the ladies gathered and started singing songs and applying mehandi .

I also got my Mehandi done and enjoyed the folk song of the village.
By 11 everyone returned to their respective rooms as we have to get up at 4 am tomorrow for the Pooja as the auspicious time is at 5:45 am .

My Mehandi was dried by the time and I entred the room to find it empty but then I saw him laying on the mattress on the open terrace .

He looked at my way as I neared him and looked at me intensely making me flushed.

I sat beside him not meeting his gaze .
He held my palm and looked at the mehandi design..

Beautiful....he complimented and I smiled shyly.
He pulled me to himself as I laid on the mattress making my breath hitch .

His toe traced my anklet making me close my eyes .
Mishikaaa....he whispered sensualy near my ear ..

I don't know if it's going fast or what but things get out of hand ones you are near to me ....he said making me smile.

He lifted my face up holding my chin but I didn't open my eyes .
What are you doing to me ....I don't know but it seems right and my heart approves of it.....he said caressing my cheek .

I couldn't even describe what was happening to me at this moment. My while body was tingling....and things that he was saying was making me overwhelmed and needy too .

I was not able to bear all these things and at the same time I wanted more .

He pecked my nose then my closed eyes , forhead , cheeks , chin and I clutched on to his shirt tightly feeling his breath on my lips .

I clutched my thighs tightly as my core by throbbing too .
I opend my eyes when didn't do anything further....

I think we should sleep now ....we need to get up at 4 am.....he said and I gave him an annoyed look ..

He just couldn't leave me at the brink just like that .I was hell aroused.
I turned my back to him and heard him chuckle.

He sneaked his hand around my waist getting close to me ..
Don't start anything if you can't end it ....I blurted out in frustration.

He turned me on my back and howered over me.
Don't ask for something you won't be able to take.....he said caging me under him ..

What if I say I am ready.....I whispered being bold and he looked at me amused.
Tell me the same thing tomorrow night then  ....he said pecking my lips making me blush ..

And you won't be able to walk the next Morning.....he added taking away my breath.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁......
Get on to your usual task ....

That is...

Comment......