Day Two 1/2

I woke up distorted, confused, and a bit scared for a second (I guess I wasn't used to waking up with panties over my face yet lol). I must have accidentally moved a bit while sleeping causing the two wedgies to tighten, waking me up. The cage was too tight for me to try and shuffle to pick the wedgies, and I was scared if I woke him I would end up with an even deeper wedgie. I had no idea what time it was, it was a miracle I fell asleep the first time so exhausted from my chores, so there was no chance of me falling back asleep.

It's intimate being in such a position, bundled up tightly, my legs close to my chest, inches of space - just enough for me to shuffle slightly but never to sleep comfortably. Hearing each one of my breaths, breathing in and out through the panties still smushed against my face. Nothing to distract me from needing to stretch desperately, my wedgies which felt tighter with every breath, and facing the reality that I did all this voluntarily...

I'm not sure if it were minutes that had passed or hours when I finally heard him wake up and get out of bed. I know there was no way he could have known I was awake but for some reason, I felt my throat tighten as I held my breath which somehow made the wedgies worse. An hour or so passed with what I assumed was him dressing for the day and preparing my clothes for the day. I could feel his presence close to mine before he opened my cage, he pinched my ass to wake me up. I pretended to be groggy and wake up and pathetically shuffled out of my cage, I stood up and was about to enjoy stretching after a millennia of being cramped. But before I could, he wrapped his arms around me, stepped on my feet so I couldn't be lifted - grabbed my wedgies from behind me, and with his strength pulled, slowly but strongly. The fabric reached the point where it couldn't take anymore and started to rip, popping, I was curling my toes with the pain as all I could do to bear the pain was hug the man ripping my panties clean off my ass. They eventually reached the point where they did rip clean off and I stood there trying to catch my breath. He slapped my ass and climbed back into bed.

I went to the restroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face, brushed my hair, and did my best to mentally prepare for another day. I went to see what he had prepared for me, he had laid out a hot pink lacy push-up bra and three matching panties. Besides that there were actual clothes to wear for today, a black crop top that was basically sleeveless and it cupped my tits, black denim short shorts which I wore a bit higher than you're supposed to, white socks which ended right beneath my knees and black converse. I wasn't sure what to be worried about more, the fact that I had to wear three panties for today or that he somehow makes cuter fits than me. I went to go look in the mirror, admiring morning skinniness lol, which reminded me that I hadn't eaten, all those wedgies made me forget I was starving.

I headed downstairs and started preparing breakfast, eggs with a side of sausages, making the food made my stomach growl but I wasn't going to risk eating any. Maybe I was paranoid but knowing him, he probably had cameras somewhere. I heard him start heading down as I was finishing with the dishes, I plated the food and served him, I went down on my knees by his feet, watching him to see if he enjoyed the food but he didn't show any reaction. Rude. I stood up when he finished and went to grab his dishes -

"Did I say I was finished?", he asked calmly.

"No, I'm sorry daddy, I-"

"You what? Made the decision that I was finished?" He asked before I could finish.

"Yes daddy, I'm sorry, I should have asked'

"You don't make decisions, what you're misunderstanding is that you're no longer who you were. You're a pet now, a doll, furniture, you are whatever I make you", he continued while looking me in the eyes, my eyes were looking towards the floor as I stood there listening. "Turn around and grab your first pair and pull them up as high as you can for ten seconds."

I turned around and did as he said, before the ten seconds were up he instructed me to do the same with the second pair, before finally the third pair, dropping them, as they hung pathetically over my shorts.

"Now do the same with your shorts", I pulled them up, my ass was stuffed with fabric. "I'll forgive you this once, now clean this up and prepare your food." He waved me to grab his plates, I know I shouldn't think he was sweet for forgiving me after he stuffed my ass with my panties but I did enjoy it more than I should. Maybe I'm just delusional but I think him asking for a show was his way of appreciating me lol. Walking around with my ass stuffed with my panties and my shorts was uncomfortable but I suppose I should get used to it. It was almost worse than an actual wedgie like a shoulder or an atomic, it hurt but not enough. I was cleaning his dishes as my own eggs were on the stove, I used the same dishes to save time and walked back to the dining room with my food. I had placed my plate on the floor and was about to take my first bite when -

"When did I permit you to use my cutlery? Your bowl is over there dear", he pointed at a silver dog bowl beside him on the floor with "Misaki" pressed into the metal. I didn't bother asking anything, I meekly apologized scooted over to the bowl while on my knees, and scraped my meal into the bowl. I was about to take my first bite when he clicked his tongue, I put down the fork and held my hair as I started to eat my food out of my bowl like his little bitch. Making a mess of my face while doing so, but too hungry to care, licking the bowl clean pathetically. When I was finished I gathered the dishes I was headed to the kitchen dropped them off in the sink and started washing them when he came up behind me. He brushed my hair to the side, pressed me gently up against the counter, and traced my figure.

"Did you enjoy your food?" he asked his hand covering my abdomen. His hands are so large, they basically cover my entire belly.

"Yes Daddy, did you enjoy yours?"

"Did you think to thank me? Who's food was it that you ate?" His tone was still calm but there was a coldness behind it as he pressed up against me even more. "Who's clothes is it that you're wearing? Do you think that you serving me repays me for your presence, who's fantasy are you fulfilling?" His hands went to my panties which were conveniently already out and exposed. "Tell me, does it hurt when I stretch these out?" He gripped the first pair of panties closest to me by the leg holes and pulled up, I moaned as I was split in half by his strength, my panties popping as they stretched. I was off the floor but I was held in place by his weight pressing me up against the counter, his crotch up against my ass.

"Y-yes Daddy it hurts", I moaned back with my eyes closing from the pain.

"But you knew that it would hurt before you came here, isn't that right Misaki?" His asked back while holding my leg holes to where my shoulders were, my arms stretched trying to grab hold of the counter to help ease the pain.

"Yes Daddy, I did"

"So why did you come to serve me?"

"Because I enjoy it, Daddy."

"Enjoy what?"

"I enjoy serving you Daddy, I enjoy getting my panties getting stretched out."

"So you do understand - you're just unappreciative. I don't need you, you need me, If I dragged you outside by your panties and left you there, where would you go?"

"Right back to you Daddy", I moaned as he started pulling and lessening his pulling periodically, making me grind up against him.

"Should we test that out?"

"No please Daddy, thank you for breakfast Daddy, thank you for giving me the panties you're stretching out, thank you for putting up with me." I don't know how much more my ass can take...

He lessened his pressure against me until my feet were on the floor but didn't loosen his grip on my panties, he let go with one hand, grabbed my hair and yanked it back harshly until I was arched over looking at him upside down, looking at him until my vision got covered by hot pink panties. He covered my face with my panties, straightened my back, he traced my face making sure my panties covered the entirety of it and making sure it was snug over my chin, he grabbed the back of the atomic and pulled hard, and asked.

"And?"

"Thank you for the atomic Daddy." He pulled my wedgie even harder, making me weak in the knees, awaiting another answer, "And for teaching me manners."

He let me back on the ground and slapped me on the ass, "Good girl, make yourself useful", he said as he walked away. I had to catch my breath before finishing the dishes, any chance of feeling my ass was completely gone, though on the bright side now I get to see everything pink?

He had a gorgeous house but it was hard to appreciate it all through my panties, I spent the next hour or so cleaning the kitchen, wiping everything down, it was hard work, it was a large kitchen and I was a small girl. A small girl with her panties rammed up her ass, which made reaching down an ordeal lol. I wish there was music playing but I didn't have my phone and even if I did I wouldn't want my panties getting ripped because he didn't like my music taste lol. He came back to check up on me in about an hour and see my progress, he seemed pleased but it was hard to see his face through pink panties.

"Good girl", he came up to me and patted me on the head, took hold of my panties, and started walking with me in hand leading me by wedgie. We walked for some time until he opened the door and showed me to the gym. We walked in, I was wondering if he wanted me to clean here next. He slapped my ass gently a few times, I imagine watching it jiggle before grabbing onto it, "lets keep this ass nice and fat, workout for me", he instructed me before letting go and slapping it one more time.

How in the world am I supposed to work out with an atomic, and that's besides the two other panties and denim shorts he never unpicked?

I could feel him staring at me and I was too scared to upset him so I walked over to the squat bar, I loaded up less than my usual and nervously got into position. I started and couldn't bear the pain, squatting into my wedgie, getting ripped in half slowly, the weight of the bar pushing down on me, I was about to stand back up when -

"Deeper", He commanded.

I struggled and was near tears as I struggled down, but I finally managed to get down, I was struggling to catch my breath.

"Good girl, only eleven more to go, and we'll go light for today and call it seven reps for squat, and let's up the weight, you hardly struggled."

If I thought I couldn't feel my ass before, I really couldn't feel my ass now lol

We continued through the squats, transitioning to thrusts and different kinds of squats, he spotted me, making me go as far as I could. His hands enveloped my waist as I worked out, pushing me as deeply as possible. Never thought I would get the best workout while in an atomic. When I was finally finished I was exhausted my ass sore in two different kinds of ways.

"Thank you for helping me workout Daddy."

"You're welcome Misaki, now its your time to help me with mine".

What, I couldn't possibly spot whatever weight he works out with?

He turned me around with ease, grabbed the two remaining pairs of panties, and started curling me, bouncing me repeatedly and I was too sore and tired to protest. Not that I would or could have even if I wasn't, he makes me feel so light.

"You're too light, hold onto those 20s for me," He walked over, while still holding me in the air by my panties over to the rack of dumbbells, I struggled to hold onto the 20's and it made it even harder to hold onto them as he curled me. My panties getting slightly more stretched out with every curl, but he continued curling me, taking breaks for a bit between each rep for the next hour or so making me hold an increasing amount of weight. When we were done my arms and glutes were so sore I could hardly move, my panties so stretched out they were like drapes stretched out of my wedgied shorts. I was dropped onto the floor, and I took the moment to try and regain my strength.

"That was a good workout Misaki, good job, but let's get you cleaned up you're all sweaty from that workout." He reached down and took hold of my panties as I was still lying down and started to drag me effortlessly as I let it happen, barely being able to see through my panties and exhaustion when he did finally drop me, we were in his backyard and I heard him start the hose, please don't let it be what I think it is-

He started spraying me down with the hose, the water was terribly cold and the pressure was immense, it felt like I was going to drown, the panties covering my face did nothing to help that feeling. It felt like he was spraying me down for ages before he finally turned it off. I was on all fours trying to catch my breath, still in shock over what just happened. Before letting me process what just happened he picked me up with ease and put me back on my back on my feet and before I could blink my eyes he pulled me close, reaching into my shorts taking hold of the second pair, pulling it, flossing me in the process until they were completely out on the front and gave me a frontal atomic. I was barely recovering from the water, and having a second pair of wet panties covering my face after that flossing made me weak in the knees but before I could fall on my knees he picked me up and attached the third pair of panties to a hook.

"Have fun drying Misaki."

"Thank you, Daddy."

Hiii everyone, sorry I took so long to update the story <33

Let me know what you think, comment or dm me with anything you liked or disliked or what you would like to see in the next update <3