"Heyy how would I know what you said, tell me now, what if you say something bad about me?who knows?" Jk whinned cutely glaring at him.

Taetae gasped, and shooked his head in denial clearing his doubts about himself. His heart beat fast at the thought of his kookie taking him wrong.

Jungkook chuckled at his cuteness. He raised his hands to pinch his bread cheeks but he realized fast his eyes widen in shock he hurriedly put his hands back throwing multiple curses to himself in his heart.

Taetae couldn't help but blush.

Jungkook rub his nape nervously he don't know why he is behaving too much shy infront of this ethereal boy.
(A/N: his doll ;)

Just as he opened his mouth to say something a man dress in uniform came rushing towards them. It seems like he was taehyung's driver.

"Young master your brother didn't came here today, he is at home, he is getting angry on me and told me to take you home quickly, come lets go." The driver said he was breathing heavily, he was about to hold taetae's tiny soft hand but.

"He will not go, at least not now." Jungkook ordered in deep voice and hold taehyung's hand.

And here our taehyung's heart beats started running marathon. His whole body shivered with sparks running through his spine feeling jungkook's touch.

"I came here leaving all my important works just because of your brother but he didn't came, now you have to pay for your brother's misconduct." He said holding his doll closer to him.

Taehyung looked at him with shock and fear.

"Relax, calm your heart beats." Jungkook whispered near his ear, he closed his eyes taking his sweet scent.

"What are you saying Mr what you want from young master?" The driver asked hesitantly.

Jungkook didn't replied just stared at the angel infront of him. He then signalled someone and again turned to taehyung.

"Today you will fight with me in your brother's place." Jungkook said with a teasing smirk playing on his lips.

Both driver and taehyung got shocked.

Taetae started sweating, did just the world's no 1 boxing champion asked to fight with him.

He gulped and hurriedly wrote something in paper.

"I can't fight, I don't even know how to wear gloves." Jungkook smiled reading it.

It will be fun, he smirked internally.

"Don't worry I'll help you." He said holding both of taehyung's hands on his like a cherished treasure.

He once again glanced at nervous taehyung and started putting on boxing gloves on that delicate hands of his doll.

Taehyung only stared at his handsome crush, It wouldn't be that bad to get punched by the Majesty kingkook. Taehyung thought, ahh teen love.

Just like that jungkook guided taehyung to the boxing ring softly holding his arm.

And taehyung let him drag himself where ever his crush want, feeling tons of butterflies in his tummy.

"Don't be afraid I won't hurt you." Jungkook said in a soft tone.

Teahyung nodded pouting.

Jungkook gulped looking at his lips.

"Fuck" he cursed himself.

"GIVE HIM HELMET FOR HIS PROTECTION TOO." He yelled.

(A/N: for his protection or yours;)

"Should we start d---, I mean t-taehyung?"