𝟗𝟒 | 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐀 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

* The marleyan area, where the ethnic Marleyan's resided in......

*The Warrior headquarters zone, or known as the internment zone where the Eldian's reside in...

*The industrial zone......

Then towards the edge of the city, there was a large harbour like ours here on Paradis. With all areas sectioned off, I've memorised the map over and over. Though some layouts were similar to us, most of their areas were highly advanced with how far they've progressed over the many years. However this is a retrieval mission, and to add on to this, Zeke wanted in on this plan as he's been speaking with Eren whilst in Marley as well.

All of this sounded rather easy to some degree, but the complexity of what Eren's true intentions were is a mysterious. 

Would he come back with us willingly if we come to Marley?

Would he have changed since we last spoke? 

Would he be reasonable about this mission at all, or will he beyond our comprehension?

"We have no other choice but to do so," Hanji speaks up, answering my question. She shifts her glasses for a moment, while I glance over a few other of our men. "We've gone over the plan, thanks to Armin's risky kind of plan.......are we clear?"

"Yes Commander Hanji! Section Commander Akira!"

Standing there while watching our soldiers dismiss the room, I turn to Armin who seemed rather nervous and uneasy about his plan. I couldn't tell. His face said it all, but I couldn't blame him despite that he was such an amazing strategist. Heck, it even seemed like Erwin's ghost haunted him while he laid out his suggestion of a plan, which everyone seemed in agreement to. 

Placing a warm hand upon his should, I gave it a gentle squeeze, "You did good, Armin......" I smile softly, with a warm voice. "We appreciate your strategic mind, you've always had a good intuition........."

He grows beet red in the face by my compliment, that he stammers over his words, "T-Thank you ma'am! I try my best!"

Chuckling softly I nudge him to the door, "Go on.......go to the mess hall, you must be hungry," I say gently, realising Levi was standing against the wall in silence at the corner of my eye. Armin soon nods before he leaves the room, along with Hanji who collects a few things and races out without another word.

The silence itself was heavy the moment the door closes, with only Levi and I in the room. 

"You have that same face, go ahead and say what you have to say" I spoke up, turning back to the scattered mess with the layout of Liberio upon the table. Grabbing a few early reports, I tap them in a pile while memorising the map again whilst multitasking. 

"I forbid you to go....."

With a heavy weighted sigh I keep my back facing him, "Listen Levi--" 

"I can't allow you to back there, but this time we're not there to sightsee," He cuts me off, hearing his footsteps approaching me. His hands skim across the table, collecting the dust that accumulated upon his fingertips as he flicks his fingers in disgust. "We can't know for sure, what's about to go down.........Eren has been unpredictable since we regained Shiganshina. Heck, I'm not even sure what we're walking into and--"

Clenching my jaw subtly, "Do you think I'm incapable in fulfilling my duties, as a Section Commander?" I interject, glancing to meet his steel gaze. 

He clicks his teeth together, "Tch no, that's not what I'm saying," He speaks up more firmly, his brows furrowed.