Chapter 2-Planet X's plan...

Planet X was watching Jupiter's moons intently, especially Io and Europa. He was especially interested in Europa as she was his past moon that he believed was taken from him by Jupiter, in reality Planet X had been abusing Europa and she ran away and was caught in Jupiter's orbit. Planet X got more and more angrier the more he thought about Europa and how Jupiter pushed him out of his orbit, causing him to think of a plan to get her back. He went back to his orbit and started to sketch out a plan on a nearby asteroid he found. After sketching out his plan, he went to see what the others were doing, noticing that Jupiter an dhis moons were gone, along with Saturn and his moons. The Sun was hosting another competition, and all the planets were gathering around with their moons as The Sun had directed, "Hello dear planets!" Exclaimed The Sun as he said, "Today's contest will be focused on the amount of moons each planet has! Whichever planet has the MOST moons will win the sun trophy!" All the planets that didn't have moons sighed as Jupiter and Saturn looked at each other, knowing who the winner was, "Well Sun, I believe I have won!" Said Saturn as The Sun looked at him, "Well, how many moons do you have?" Asked Sun as Saturn started to seem worried, not actually knowing the answer. "Saturn, if you're SURE you have the most moons, you have to know the amount you have, correct?" Saturn didn't know what to say as he was about to say the truth when Jupiter spoke up, "He has 146 moons." Jupiter smiled at Saturn as he smiled back. All the other planets gasped, talking over each other about how cool it was that Saturn had that many moons, "Um thank you guys, I'm flattered, but -" Just then, Saturn's moons and all the other moons screamed in terror while the planets all backed away from The Sun as he threw the sun trophy at Saturn's face, causing it to burn. After the planets calmed down, they returned to their orbits and continued their day as normal. Saturn and Jupiter were talking when Europa saw a planet staring at her from the Kuiper Belt, causing her to freeze in fear. The same planet that she had seen in her previous nightmares was staring right at her. She started to remember all the abuse she had endured while being a moon of Planet X, how he had killed his other 5 moons and had cause Europa to shrink in size. Ganymede noticed Europas distress and went over to her, "Europa, are you alright? What's wrong?" He asked her as she continued staring at the Kuiper Belt, tears streaming down her face as Jupiter saw Planet X, "Hey, what are you -" Jupiter began as Planet X disappeared Jupiter shifted his attention to Europa, calming the moon he had called his daughter ever since he saved her from Planet X's orbit 7.5 billion years ago. She eventually calmed down after a while by focusing on Ganymede's plan to restart the revolution, seemingly trying to make a better version of the previous revelution so that it lasted longer. Europa started to feel as if she was being watched but brushed it off as her imagination. Planet X was watching Europa from he Kuiper Belt again, thinking of different ways to torment her after she abandoned him. He decided to wait until the next day to put his plan into action, his tinier moons that he decided to keep alive following behind, having the same malicious intent as Planet X. Jupiter watched Europa from afar, remembering all of the pain she had been through, Saturn took notice of this and asked, "Jupiter? Is everything alright?" Jupiter turned to Saturn and sighed, staring back at Europa as he said, "I'm worried about her... she's been acting weird ever since they found me in the Kuiper Belt, when I thought I saw..." Jupiter stopped himself by sighing as he said, "I'm just very worried, Saturn." He said as Saturn sighed and smiled at him, "Don't worry, Jupiter, if something bad happens, we'll be able to keep everyone safe, ok?" Jupiter sighed as he smiled at Saturn.

The next chapter might be coming out later today, hopefully! Have a fantastic day/night!