45 if i want her i'mma steal her

man i'm a lady killer, if i want her i'mma steal her
i promise i could make her fly away like caterpillars
— G-EAZY

man i'm a lady killer, if i want her i'mma steal heri promise i could make her fly away like caterpillars— G-EAZY

CHAPTER 45 WATER GUN

the host club members, particularly venti and aether, dashed towards the beach with infectious laughter echoing in the air.

their carefree antics were met with amused sighs from the others, who followed at a more leisurely pace.

as the snow gradually melted away, revealing glimpses of sandy shores and sparkling waves, venti's excitement reached new heights.

immediately, he whipped out his phone and booked the entire resort for the host club's exclusive use, ensuring they had the beach all to themselves.

meanwhile, (name) found herself busy preparing a little picnic with kazuha, the memory of their last encounter still lingering in the back of her mind.

it had been some time since they had spoken after that day when he was sick and they shared that unexpected kiss.

feeling his gaze on her, (name) instinctively looked up, only to find the white-headed boy watching her intently. caught off guard, she quickly averted her gaze, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

however, instead of pretending as if nothing had happened, kazuha took a deep breath and addressed the issue head-on.

"(name), i... i need to talk to you about what happened," he began, his voice tentative yet sincere.

"i'm sorry for kissing you without your consent. it was completely inappropriate, and i understand if you're upset with me."

as he spoke, (name) could sense the genuine remorse in his voice. his words echoed with sincerity, and she found herself pausing to consider his apology.

taking a deep breath to steady her nerves, (name) met his gaze, her expression softening with understanding.

"kazuha, it's okay," she replied, her tone gentle yet firm.

"i appreciate you acknowledging what happened, and i'm not upset with you. it was... unexpected, but i know your intentions weren't malicious."

his shoulders visibly relaxed as he absorbed (name)'s words. a sense of relief washed over him, knowing that she didn't harbor any resentment towards him.

her understanding and forgiveness meant more to him than he could express.

"thank you, (name)," he murmured, his voice filled with gratitude. "i truly regret putting you in that situation."

(name) offered him a reassuring smile. "we're good, kazuha. no need to dwell on it." she said, her voice warm and reassuring.

with a nod, kazuha's expression softened, grateful for her compassion and understanding.