18. Stress Buster

Start from the beginning

Together, they stood in silent acknowledgment of the connection that pulsed between them, a silent understanding passing between their gaze.

It was a moment frozen in time, where the world seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of them in a timeless embrace.

They share an intimate dance, wrapped in each other's arms. Music fills the air, setting the mood for their private moment together.

They move slowly, their bodies pressed close, feeling the warmth and comfort of each other's embrace. With every step, they share whispered words and tender glances, expressing without saying a word.

"You really like to piss me off, don't you?" He whispered in her ear.

The feathery contact of his lips on my earshell ignited something in me.

Chills ran down in my spine.

I couldn't process what he was doing to me.

'Why do you think so?' I spoke in between the twirls.

Time seems to stand still as they sway gently to the rhythm, lost in the intimacy of the dance.

In this quiet sanctuary, they find solace in each other's presence.

The guy gracefully spins her on the dance floor, guiding her with confidence and precision.

As they twirl, their movements are synchronized, creating a captivating display of elegance and romance amidst the music and lights.

Soon the song came to an end.

What's with him and his obsession to drag me with him by my hand?

But oh wait, why is there b-blood?

He guided me towards a room made me sit on the bed, and he himself kneeled down on the ground.

"Why do you do things which irks me?" He asked.

'Aarush your hand.'

"Let it be"

'No it's bleeding, wait-' I tried to stand up.

"I said it's fine." He pushed me down on the bed

'Chup ek dm chup. I said pointing my finger.

Although I hate doing this, but still I stood up to look for a first aid kit.
Gladly I found it in the nearest cabinet.

I made him sit on the bed, and started cleaning his wound.

'How did it happened?'

"I crushed a wine glass." He replied looking at his wound.

'Ohh wow, that's so brave of you!'
I clapped.

'Why did you do so?' I asked while applying ointment and I hissed as if it was my wound not his.

"Why did you dance with him?"
He looked at me with his oh-so-pretty and dangerous eyes at the same time.

'I wanted to clear up my mind, it was fucking occupied with v- unusual things.'

'It was just a dance no.'

"No it wasn't just a dance, the way that bastard was checking you out, it made me want to pluck his eyes out."

'So you were jealous.' i said while bandaging his hand.

"Yes."

Him accepting this fact was last thing on my mind.

Fuck he was getting jealous over me?