18. Stress Buster

Start from the beginning

She moves with a hypnotic rhythm, igniting a palpable energy that electrifies the atmosphere.

Every gaze is fixated on her, lost in the enchantment of her sensual dance.

Everything seems to be perfect, no fucking Vaibhav here, no one else.

I like my own company.

He tried to say something but I couldn't hear, and then he left.

Ignore.

It was just a dance.

Her movements seem to defy gravity, as if she's floating on air, her body fluid and sinuous.

Her fingertips trace delicate patterns in the air as she glides across the dance floor, drawing the eyes of everyone around her.

With each beat, she dips and sways, her every motion a tantalizing invitation.

The music envelops her, becoming an extension of her being as she becomes one with the rhythm.

It's a mesmerizing display of passion and expression, leaving those who watch spellbound by her presence.

He came again and grabbed my hands and started coming closer but I put one finger on his chest shook my head in denial and pushed him away.

He smirked and left.

But little did she know that there was a man sitting across, his jaw clenches, knuckles turning white as he tightens his grip on the wine glass.

With a sudden surge of jealousy, he crushes the delicate stem in his hand, shards of glass piercing his skin as he struggles to contain his emotions.

The shattering sound echoes through the room, drawing startled gazes from nearby diners, but his eyes remain fixed on the object of his jealousy, a mixture of anger and pain etched on his face.

Amidst the pulsating beats and flashing lights of the DJ floor, a man strides purposefully towards her his brows furrowed in anger.

His jaw clenched, he pushes through the crowd, his steps heavy with determination.

As he nears her, his hands ball into fists at his sides, and his gaze pierces through the haze of the dance floor, fixing on her with intensity.

The music seems to dim in his ears as he reaches her.

He looks at her face, whereas she is lost in her world, eyes closed swaying to the rhythm.

He moves to the dj to know the number she's dancing and asks to play it aloud.

He then holds her,  hard rock chest colliding with her back.

He removes her headphones.

As her eyelids fluttered open at the gentle touch, a rush of recognition flooded her senses.

In that moment, she knew who he was. Her eyes met his dark brown orbs, pools of intensity that seemed to hold the entire universe within them.

His chiseled features were illuminated by a soft glow, his jawline sharp enough to cut through the tension that hung in the air.

From his perspective, as her eyes met his, he couldn't help but admire the way her hair cascaded around her like a waterfall of silk.

Her beauty was mesmerizing, a perfect compliment to the chaos of the moment. He felt a surge of familiarity, as if they had known each other for a lifetime.