2. Best memory

Ayaansh pov

Today i met her, yes today i met my angel.  After 4 years and 6 months of wait today i finally met her but she didn't recognise me . Of course how would she  recognise me. She is just like that, nothing has changed in her. Her big brown eyes, pink lips, a little bit curly brown hair, and chubby cheeks on which a slight pink blush, just like that day.

Flashback

Today was sucess party of Bedi enterprises and yes I have to attend the party because they are our special client's . Though i don't like parties but I have to attend this one, otherwise bhai will kill me . I was at the party when I saw a beautiful girl standing near bar area. She was looking gorgeous, just like angel in that black dress which had a swirl around her thighs. The dress was  shining on her fair skin, her brown eyes, a cute small nose, pink lips, chubby cheeks, her bare legs and for a surprise she was wearing shoes rather than heels.

My heart skipped a beat

My heart skipped a beat. She felt someone's gaze on her and she started looking around but i was standing too far in that crowd that she couldn't find me. There was one girl standing with angel that girl said something to her and she started laughing and seeing her like this a smile crept on my face.

"Shiv, do you know that girl" I asked shivaay pointing towards her.

"Yes sir, she is soon-to-be CEO of the Mahajan enterprises". He said.

"Soon-to-be CEO?" I asked.

"Actually sir, Mahajan enterprises was started by kaveri mahajan and after that it was handed over to his son dhiraj mahajan and now he is going to hand over the company to both of their child. The elder son vyom mahajan will be the CFO and the younger daughter divya mahajan will be CEO." Shiv said without taking breath.

"Impressive, how do you know these much about her." I asked .

"Sir it's obvious, they are our client's."
As soon as the words left his mouth i choked .

"What!?" I asked with widen eyes and continued "why I don't know them?"

"Because sir they are our very old client's and also they are like family. Everytime vikrant sir talk to them personally ."

"Okay, you can go, enjoy the party." I said to him .

"Okay sir." Saying this shiv left from their .

I can't handle myself, i wanted talk with her somehow but i was not able gather courage.  After sometime when she was alone i finally decided to talk to her. I left my place and started walking towards her but before i could reach her, suddenly the lights went off . Due to the flash light of my phone i saw that she was trembling on her seat .

She was sweating, her hands were on her ears, her eyes were tightly shut. I was not able to understand what was happening to her. Then suddenly she got up from her seat and started walking outside i followed her she was going towards parking area. I reached their and saw she still trembling, her hands were still on her ears. She sat down and i walked towards her, i wrapped my arms around her.