19. Love her? HELL YES!

Start from the beginning

'Everyone has, next.'

"I mean I think.."

'Hmm what do you think love.'

"Areyy mujhe bolne toh do." she said cutely.

'Hanji hanji zarur boliye sahiba.'

"And I don't think i'd be able to love you."

'No problem i'll love you so much that it would  be enough for both of us, works for you?'

"B-ut"

I kissed her and she widened her eyes.

Aaye haye meri sohniye.

'Toh dear girlfriend, agar ab kuch bola toh i'll kiss you again.'

She put her finger on lips and shook her head in denial.

'Come let's drop you home.'

She just nodded.

"Ek baat kahun?" She asked while returning from the secret hallway..

'Hmm'

"Will you show me this locked room someday?..This suspense is gonna kill-

He put his hand on her mouth, pushed her more into the nearest wall caged her between his callous hands.

'I'm not like you so lovey-dovey bubbly kind of a person, neither i'm gonna let you die, i'd chase you till hell and bring you back from there., because you my bunny cat aren't going anywhere, no one can dare to separate us, not fate, not people, not death, not even you.'

Her breathing got fast, shit I scared her.
I instantly got back and cupped her cheeks and hugged her.

'Shh calm down, I was out of my senses, please don't talk about leaving me..ever.'

She nodded.
.
.
.
She bid bye to maa.

"Acha aunty jaati hun.' My mom stared at her.

"Galat baat."

'Always say, aati hun.
Aate rehna bache'

"Ji aunty" she smiled and hugged her back.

I looked at them and thought.. mummy bolne ki aadat daal lijiye soon to-be Mrs. Bedi.

(Play falak tak chal saath mere...enjoyyyyyy )

On the way back to her home, the drive was silent. As we drive through the quiet streets, I can't help but steal glances at her.

I play the song, maybe it was accurate according to the environment.

As soon as she heard the tune her head snapped in my direction, but oh-oh I was already looking at her.

The dim glow of the dashboard lights highlights her features, making her look even more captivating.

Man when did I got so lucky?

Fuck.

Her hair sways gently in the breeze from the open window, and the soft smile playing on her lips fills me with warmth.

The romantic music playing in the background sets the perfect ambiance, adding to the magic of the moment.

With every passing second, I fall more deeply in love, grateful for this late-night drive and the chance to admire her by my side.