10 : 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐉𝐄𝐓

Începe de la început

Jungkook : hmm .. i will be back.

He hummed in response and made his way way towards the bedroom after placing his jacket on the couch he quickly went inside the bathroom and came back quickly and something hit on his head and started to speak himself while wearing his clothes.

Jungkook : its not like that iam going to eat with her first time we both eat together many times but why i feel so special today damn jeon jungkook did you forget that this is the first time she is wating for me ahh thats why i feel so special so jungkook let's go your wife is waiting for you iam coming wifey.
* while saying this he made his way towards the dining area and he saw she was placing a plate on the dining table. He stop in his place and start staring her from far and started to mesmerized her beauty and the other when she turn around she saw him standing near the staircase and found him staring at her back and forth and she saw He is wearing a black tshirt with black pant .

 He stop in his place and start staring her from far and started to mesmerized her beauty and the other when she turn around she saw him standing near the staircase and found him staring at her back and forth and she saw He is wearing a black tshi...

He found that she is also looking at him and he quickly moved his gaze from her and moved towards the dining table when she saw him coming towards the dining table she quickly went to the kitchen to bring another dish and she speaks to herself.

Y/n : does that man know how much iam whipped for black colours clothes and he always used to wear black . Whenever i saw him in black my heart always beat in high speed and indeed he look so handsome and attractive in black thats why i didn't pack his single black cloths . Omg what iam talking about Stop you little pabo.
* she slap her heart while saying this . She pick the bowl and went out from the kitchen and place a dish on the table and she also sat on the chair opposite of him she served him first and herself they both started to eating while jungkook speak in between when he tested the food .*

Jungkook : yaahhh ...what seasoning you put on this dish its so testy and mouthwatering...omg wifey you are good at everything.
* he praised her while chewing the food with his full .*

Y/n : eat slowly no one gonna robbed your food Jeon .
* she said him while smiling a little and he look at her because she gave him a new nickname and he ask *

Jungkook : jeon ? You always call me jungkook right and what's the matter of this new name jeon huhh .
* he said joining his eyebrow and still chewing his food *

Y/n : do you have any problems...? I will call whatever i want if you have any problems then tell me .

Jungkook : no ...
* he shook is head as denying and said ..* call me whatever's you want but you didn't tell me what you put in this dish ?

Y/ n : yaehh..its thai recipes and seasoning.

Jungkook : thats awesome...if you don't mind can you cook for me this dish in the weekend ?
* he ask her while pouting then she said ..

Y/n : ok ok ... if you don't mind can you give me your plate because its seems like nothing is there.
* he look down on his plate and found empty he already finished his food then he look at her and said *