Title:"Unseen"

The atmosphere at Station 118 was thick with tension, a stark contrast to the usual camaraderie that filled the space. The team had been walking on eggshells ever since Buck discovered the harrowing truth about his birth. The revelation had cast a shadow over him, and his silence was a heavy presence in the firehouse.

Upstairs, the rhythmic pounding of fists against the punching bag had become a constant over the past few days. But today, the sound was different—more intense, more desperate. Buck's emotions were a torrent, each punch thrown with the weight of his pain and anger.

Suddenly, a loud boom echoed through the station, followed by the metallic screech of something breaking. The team downstairs froze, their eyes darting towards the ceiling as dust fluttered down like a grim snowfall.

"Was that—?" Hen began, but she didn't need to finish.

Bobby was already on his feet, his instincts as captain kicking in. "Upstairs, now!" he commanded, and the team didn't hesitate, rushing towards the source of the commotion.

They found Buck standing amid the wreckage of what used to be a punching bag, now just a heap of leather and stuffing on the floor. The metal rod that had held it aloft was bent and cracked, a testament to the force of Buck's grief-fueled assault.

"Buck, man, what the hell?" Chimney exclaimed, his eyes wide as he took in the scene.

Eddie moved closer, his concern for his friend overriding the shock. "Buck, your hands..." he trailed off as he saw the raw, bleeding knuckles.

Buck's chest heaved, his breaths coming in short, ragged gasps. He didn't turn to face them, his gaze fixed on the broken bag as if it were the embodiment of his inner turmoil.

Athena stepped forward, her voice firm yet gentle. "Buck, talk to us. We're here for you."

Maddie, who had been quiet until now, approached her brother with a cautious tenderness. "Buck, please," she implored, "let us help."

It was Bobby, though, who bridged the final gap, placing a hand on Buck's shoulder. "Son, I can't pretend to know what you're going through, but you don't have to go through it alone. We're your family, too."

The touch, the words, they seemed to reach Buck, and the walls he had built around himself began to crumble. His shoulders slumped, and a single, heavy sob broke from him as he finally turned to face the people who had become his lifeline.

Eddie wrapped an arm around him, steadying him. "We've got you," he assured, his voice a solid anchor in the storm of Buck's emotions.

Hen and Chimney moved to clear the debris, while Maddie gently took Buck's hands in hers, examining the damage. "Let's get these cleaned up," she said softly.

Michael, who had been standing back, allowing the team to do what they did best, finally spoke up. "You're stronger than you know, Buck. And not just because you can take down a punching bag," he added with a small, encouraging smile.

As the team rallied around Buck, each in their own way, it was clear that the bond they shared was unbreakable. They were more than just colleagues; they were a family forged in fire and bound by unwavering support.

Together, they would help Buck heal, not just his hands, but his heart as well. Because that's what families do—they pick you up when you're down, they hold you together when you're falling apart, and they remind you that no matter what life throws your way, you're never alone. As the team of Station 118 worked together to clean up the aftermath of Buck's outburst, a soft, uneven patter of footsteps approached from the doorway. Christopher, who had been at the station for a visit, stood at the threshold, his young face etched with concern.

The sight of Buck, surrounded by his makeshift family, his hands bandaged, and his eyes red-rimmed, seemed to strike a chord in the boy. Christopher navigated his way through the debris with his forearm crutches, his gaze never leaving Buck.

Eddie watched his son, pride and worry mingling in his eyes. He gave Christopher a nod, an unspoken permission to go to Buck. The team parted, a silent reverence taking hold as the boy made his way to the center of the circle.

"Buck," Christopher's voice was soft but filled with an emotional strength that belied his years. He set aside his crutches and carefully wrapped his arms around Buck's waist, mindful of his bandaged hands.

Buck's breath hitched at the contact, the simple, pure affection from the boy more healing than any medicine. He knelt down, bringing himself to eye level with Christopher, and returned the embrace. His arms were gentle but protective around the boy who had become like a nephew to him.

"It's okay, Buck. You're my superhero," Christopher murmured, his words muffled against Buck's shirt.

Buck's eyes met Eddie's over Christopher's shoulder, a silent thank you passing between them. Eddie's nod was full of understanding, the bond between them unspoken but as tangible as the air they breathed.

Hen wiped away a tear that had managed to escape, while Chimney clapped a hand on Eddie's shoulder, a silent show of support. Maddie and Athena shared a look, their eyes speaking volumes of the shared empathy and strength that wove through the team.

Bobby, the captain who had seen his fair share of brokenness and healing, watched the scene with a sense of paternal pride. His team was more than a unit that responded to emergencies; they were a force of resilience and compassion, a family that could weather any storm together.

As Christopher pulled back, he looked up at Buck with a smile that could light up the darkest of rooms. "You're gonna be okay, Buck. We're all here for you."

Buck nodded, a small smile breaking through the pain. "Yeah, kiddo. With you guys by my side, I think I will be."

The room was filled with a warmth that only the presence of true companionship could bring. In that moment, Buck knew that no matter how heavy the burden of his past, he would never have to carry it alone. The team of 118 was more than just a number; it was a promise, a commitment, a family. And they were unbreakable.