h e a d s u p ! !

Hello! At nagdagdag na naman po ako ng another pending. Pasensya na, medyo siraulo lang talaga ang utak ko ngayon. Maraming ideya na pumapasok, ayaw kong palampasin kaya ginawa ko muna.

Anyways, I hope you'll still tuned dahil maganda ang expectations ko sa story na 'to.

THIS STORY IS FROM MY IMAGINATION ONLY. Kaunting heads up lang.

There was this town who's peace and quiet is the only word they know. A crime-free town. Gabrielle, a college student slash writer, imagined something unusual in her mind. Her story is about a town that's been terrorized by unknown person.

The chief of police received a call.

"Pagtaguin mo na lahat ng tao mo diyan, chief," humalakhak ang nasa kabilang linya.

Kumunot ang noo ng chief. "Hijo, hija, o kung sino ka mang pating ka. Wala akong pakealam sa 'yo, tigilan mo ang pagpra-prank mo."

Everyone thought it was just a prank. Until that day, some place in that town exploded and many people died. And that's when everybody believes what the unknown caller is saying.

Gabrielle is confused. Because she knows... she knows what's happening. She imagined it. She even wrote and published it!

Is there someone that's been copying what her book says?