1

𝗢𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹
    𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲

    𝗢𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹    𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Orlando, August 2024

                 A little more setting powder on her face and she was ready, the lights already positioned in their places, the cameras ready to start recording. With a nod to the director, Viktorija indicated to them that she was ready.

"One, two, action!"

The Baltic woman smirked at the cameras. "My name is Viktorija Kvedaravičiūtė-Orton, but you may all know me as Vika Leškitė. Some words to describe me? What or who am i? I am a living legend, a WWE superstar, an icon, a mother, a wife, a woman and everything I want to be and much more."

To say that Viktorija felt proud to record a documentary about herself and her story would be an understatement. She surely made a long way since her start, and look where she was now. It was also extremely pleasing that her federation acknowledged her and all her work, her passion; that was another thing she was proud of.

Crossing her long legs, the woman leaned with her left arm on the back of the sofa in her villa in Orlando, making herself more at ease.

"Who would have imagined that an ordinary girl, a Lithuanian immigrant, would later become so relevant, inspiring, important? Well, I did. And I did even when none else did. Look at me now! I could also pop this bottle of champagne in front of me, to cheer of behalf of whoever told me to just settle down for the ordinary! Because I, Viktorija Kveradavičiūtė, had been born to be simply extraordinary!" The blonde from Lithuania smiled, waving back her long styled hair.

"From Lithuania, I arrived to greatness, to the Olympus of my dreams and goals, which I archived them all. So, my dear viewers, take a seat, make yourself comfortable, as I'm about to tell you my myth, of the birth and ascent of my shining star, of how I became Vika Leškitė."

California, early 2009

When her roommate and colleague surprised her with two tickets for a WWE live event, Viktorija felt almost like fainting. Getting to see close all those people she only got to watch on television since she was a teenager living in a condominium in her native Lithuania, that was just a dream coming true for the soon to be twenty years old girl.

Since her arrival in the States, one year and half ago, she never got such an opportunity, maybe blaming on the fact that she was too busy performing in independent circuits to focus on something else. She would have been a liar, however, if she didn't admit that her goal was to perform for the WWE, but she guessed that, until the right moment finally came, for now she only had to enjoy as a viewer.

If she didn't get kicked out the country first... Her work visa had been made for only two years, so either she managed to have a work contract to be able to extend it, or she went straight back to Lithuania, where she would have had to hear the complaints of her mother who told her that she would have to become a teacher from the beginning, abandoning that dream, which she said was unattainable, of wrestling.