Chapter 36: She got the Power!

Start from the beginning

'Calm Bella, she's just a kid', my mum said to her and turned back to me. 'The Dark Lord needs you as a substitute for your father'

'I'm sorry but he's not my father', I tried to get up but mum pulled me down.

'Look Y/n... You have to give yourself, just like Draco did', she said.

'Draco?', I frowned. 'No... No you don't mean that!'

'Yes I do... Draco is a Death Eater now', mum explained.

My heart exploded within me. Draco volunteered himself for a useless-man-who-calls-himself-our-father. I just can't take this anymore. They just made a sixteen year old kid into a freaking death eater! They can't be serious!... Draco wouldn't do that...

One thing I understood from this was... The Dark Lord didn't focus on making his army strong but he was more focused on making it look bigger. He was so dumb that he never thought what two small teenagers could do in an whole Army of baddies.

'Draco was a good boy and he became a death eater', Bellatrix had a smug look on her face. 'So, will you too be a good girl?'

'I will never help someone who disowned me', I repeated.

'Look, Y/n... it's not complete', my mum just threw another sword at me. 'I'll kill myself if you don't volunteer as a death eater'

'You're kidding me', I shook my head in disbelief.

'No', her face was bloody serious.

'Just tell me Yes, and I'll get you and Draco out of all this freaking drama', I offered. 'I can save you from Voldemort'

Bellatrix laughed like a moron again. 'You? Defeating the Dark Lord?', she laughed. 'He'll crush you like an ant, little girl'

'I'm not a little girl', I raised an eyebrow at her. 'Mum, I already told you'

'No, Y/n', she said on the verge of tears. 'Please... I beg you... I want Lucius back'

I took a second to realize that she wanted me for her own needs. She wanted me for that and only for that. Am I being used?

'You're so selfish to say that mum', I snapped at her. 'Why do you want me... When you can become a Death Eater?'

Her facial expressions clearly stated, Fair point. 'I-I can't', she stuttered, not meeting my eyes.

'Why not?'

'Because, I'm old... and useless... besides the Dark Lord doesn't want women in his army'

'I'm a girl', I stated.

'Yeah... but a girl and a woman have plenty of differences', she said. 'You're young and you're brave... I want Lucius back... can you help me?'

'As I said earlier', I sighed. 'He disowned  me, mum'

'So?'

'So?', I laughed. 'I will never  help him'

'I asked you to help me ', I saw the drop of tear rolling down her cheek.

I wanted to kill myself internally. Now mum wants my help, which includes the-father-who-disowned-his-kids. If that was any normal help, like helping him breaking from Azkaban or so.

But, she wanted me, a kid till date, to become a Death Eater.

'But mum, Y'know, I'd be useless for the- whatever army Voldemort is making', I took a deep breath. 'He sorely dislikes me, how will he recruit me then?'

'Because you have a gift', Bellatrix said from nowhere. 'And the Dark Lord thinks that it will be useful'

'My Legilimency?', I raised an eyebrow. 'Oh Godric! He's better in that than me!'

'As a matter of fact, No', My mum said. 'Yours is stronger than his, and that is why he wants you'

I'm being used. They're using me. That Voldemort bitch wants 'me' to make 'him' powerful and I will never allow that, even if I die.

'I don't allow strangers to use me like that, mum, sorry'

'Think about this', she hissed. 'You can stay here forever, the dark Lord will honour you, you will be his------'

I closed my ears to that statement and thought of a plan. To do my best to defeat Voldemort. And the only way to do that will be....

I may be "just" a girl.... I'm nobody...I'm Weak... You may be strong, you may be the man... But I got the Power.

And I'm on my way.

'Mum, on second thoughts', I paused intentionally for suspense. 'Yes... take me to him'

------------------------------