Kade: 'Yeah, Freen we will always be beside your side.

Tee: 'And yeah, we have to support our girl Becky on her big day, but she won't recognize us

Elijah: 'Its fine if she don't remember us, I can't wait to see her walk across that stage and receive her diploma. It's going to be a proud moment for all of us.'

Freen: 'I'm so glad you guys are excited. I know how much Becky means to all of us and I really wanted us to be there for her.'

Kirk: 'Well, we wouldn't miss it for anything. Thank you so much for arranging this, Freen.'

Jim: 'Yes, thank you! This is going to be a graduation ceremony to remember.'

Kade: 'Cheers to us being the chief guests at Rosewood College!'

Tee: 'And to Becky for graduating!'

Elijah: 'Cheers!'

We all drink Wine with blood and cheers together .

Becky's POV

I was ready for the interview, and at precisely 9:00 p.m., I opened my laptop to find an invitation from Jim for a group video chat, which I accepted. I said hello to them. I shrugged it off and collected myself after experiencing an odd sensation and feeling as though my heart could burst out of my chest. I sensed someone's presence on the group call and thought I had known them for a very long time.

Jim: So, Becky, tell us a little bit about yourself.

Becky: Well, my name is Becky and I will soon graduated from college with a degree in business management. ( i said with a soft voice, I can see there faces clearly, they all are so beautiful and handsome, I think i have seen there some where but where? And feel so connected to them , but why?)

Jim: That's great! What made you interested in this position as a personal assistant manager?

Becky: Honestly, I saw the job posting and it seemed like a great opportunity to learn and grow in the field. Plus, the fact that the company is expanding into Thailand really caught my attention. ( i said while smiling ear to ear)

Elijah: That's impressive. Do you have any experience in this field?

Becky: No, this would be my first job in this role. But I am a quick learner and I am willing to put in the effort to excel in this position.

Kirk: How do you handle diversity in the workplace?

Becky: Well, I believe in treating everyone with respect and understanding their unique backgrounds and perspectives. I am also open to learning about different cultures and adapting to the company's diverse environment.

Kade: Can you give us an example of a time when you had to handle multiple tasks at once?

Becky: In college, I am the president of the student council while also working part-time at a retail store. I had to balance my responsibilities at both places and prioritize my tasks effectively.

Tee: That's impressive. How do you handle pressure and deadlines?

Becky: I am a very organized and detail-oriented person. I make sure to plan ahead and stay on top of my tasks to meet deadlines. And if I do feel overwhelmed, I am not afraid to ask for help or delegate tasks.