spotlight characters| background details

Marinette Christine

• Marinette Christine Erbendale • 18 years old• illegitimate daughter of Mr

• 18 years old
• illegitimate daughter of Mr.Erbendale
• Kicked out of school a month before graduation
• Grounded in her room for a few days and was sold
• No one treated her better
• Life was terrible after her mother died and was taken to her father's family.
• hunted by 'The Hunters'

Claude Marshelle

• Claude Marshelle • 25 years old • haunted past • his little sister being his only family was captured and murdered by 'The Hunters'• he is wanted by 'The Hunters'• determined to destroy each and every 'Hunter' along with 'the Leader Hunter'

• Claude Marshelle
• 25 years old
• haunted past
• his little sister being his only family was captured and murdered by 'The Hunters'
• he is wanted by 'The Hunters'
• determined to destroy each and every 'Hunter' along with 'the Leader Hunter'.

Background details
'The Hunters' 'The Hunted' 'The Wanted'

It's said that the Angels existed and they have long been extinct as well. But not all of them. Some managed to hide from the Hunters who hunted Angels for slavery. Centuries later a few traces were found by the Hunters. However, pure angels no longer exist. Angel blood has been mixed with mortal blood. They are called The Syths. They are The Hunted. The Wanted are the people who are treated as threats and as criminals for the Hunters.

Ancient bloodline of the Blood Angels, known as the blood synth. They still exist. The Hunters are on their way to Capture HER.