From rival to slave - chapter 2

A week later, the news of Marcy's decision to divorce him hit Jefferson like a tidal wave, leaving him stunned and heartbroken. As he grappled with the reality of their shattered marriage, a confusing mix of emotions swirled inside him.
In the midst of his anguish, Jefferson found himself confronting a startling revelation: a part of him had strangely enjoyed the act of kissing feet during the prank.

Though he couldn't quite comprehend the source of this newfound fascination, he couldn't deny the undeniable thrill it had brought him.
Haunted by feelings of guilt and confusion, Jefferson embarked on a journey of self-discovery, grappling with the complexities of his desires and the consequences of his actions. As ne navigated the complexities of his newfound identity, he vowed to confront his innermost truths with courage and honesty, no matter where the path might lead him.

As Jefferson wrestled with his newfound desires and the fallout from his failed marriage, he made a bold decision to confide in Al about his unexpected enjoyment of kissing people's feet. With a mixture of trepidation and anticipation, he approached Al, hoping to find understanding and acceptance.
Summoning all his courage, Jefferson broached the topic with Al, revealing his innermost thoughts and desires.

Jefferson: "Al, there's something I need to tell you. During that prank, when I kissed your feet... I realized I actually enjoyed it."

Al: Raises an eyebrow, surprised.,"Really? Well, well, well, looks like we've uncovered a hidden talent, Jefferson!"

Jefferson: Nervously "I know it might sound strange, but I can't deny how I felt. And I've been thinking... I want to explore this further. I want to be your foot servant."

Al: Grinning mischievously "Ah, Jefferson, you never fail to surprise me! I must say, having a foot servant does have its perks."

To his surprise, Al responded with genuine empathy and support, assuring Jefferson that he would always stand by his side, no matter what.

Jefferson: Smiling gratefully "Thank you, Al. I won't let you down."

Al: Laughing "I have no doubt about that, Jefferson. Now, let's make some memories!"