༻𓊈𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈: 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐈.𓊉༺

Start from the beginning

He felt the muscle surrounding the wounds grow tender, making it feel numb in the moment. He was thankful for this - As he watched Astene soon cap the bottle of peroxide. Sighing from temporary relief, Prussia softly groaned. The white bubbles, soon fizzing out.

"Ugh.. Some kind of napkin- This looks disgusting." He scrunched his nose, before shaking his head. Z shook her head, before sighing, "Fine, god dammit." Swiftly, with her left arm, her only free arm - She grabbed some extra gauze from the aid-kit, leaving just enough for both of the ankles to get wrapped.

"Here," She said handing the gauze to Astene who took it rather quickly, before replacing her arm in front of the Germans' mouth. Without much hesitation, he began to wipe down both of the Germans' ankles. "God- What the fuck?! Be careful-." Prussia subtly raised his voice, yet, lowered it once getting used to the feeling of the gauze gently pulling, and tugging on his loose skin.

After wiping up and down, maybe five, six times - Astene just kind of threw the gauze to a random corner of the van. Before, grabbing one of the three syringes he had found. "Okay, so, this is where hell starts and ends, buddy." Smirking, Astene took a plastic nub off the top of the syringe, revealing how pointy it actually looked.

"Actually- Actually no anesthesia. I've gotten stitches without it-" And, then suddenly there was something sharp poking and pushing itself further into one of his wounds. Gasping, he bit into the sleeve. He felt that the fabric was kind of thin, Z could even feel the shape of his teeth against her skin. Gulping, she glanced at Astene. "-Hurry up, please, Astene." She mumbled, burrowing the sleeve further into Prussias' mouth. Trying to find a thicker area. 

"Yeah yeah.." Sighing, the Russian began to push the back of the syringe into the tube. Injecting the lidocaine into the wound. The liquid clear, as always. Soon enough, Prussias' removed his teeth from the sleeve. Pulling his head away, he used his left hand to push the sleeve away from his mouth. Which, you could see, Z's arm was shaking. She seemed embarrassed by this, as she immediately retracted her arm.

Who could blame her? Those razor sharp teeth would dive straight down into her muscle. Then there'd be two messes to clean up.

"Only one legs' done," Astene commented. Before, poking at the skin around where he had injected the lidocaine, his head tilting up he began searching around the Germans' face for any kind of reaction. Nothing. Not even an ounce of discomfort visible.

"You feel that, Prussia?" He asked. "Not really.." The would monarchist groan in reply. He only felt the pressure applied by their finger, not any pain shooting through his leg. Not anymore. It was honestly an exhilarating feeling - He wished he felt like this all the time. Sighing with subtle relief audible, he tilted his head back.

Before, feeling a pinch in his left leg. Which, twitching. Shoving the needle that he hadn't even noticed being there, further into his flesh - Barely piercing into muscle. Prussia scrunched his nose at the pinching sensation, his hands balling into small fists, as his eye shot up to Astene. Z, had completely forgot about letting him look, as she too watched Astenes' syringe while he pushed the back in, the liquid could be felt burning as it was forced into the wound. "Tsss.." Hissed the German.

Before, the feeling washed away. Replaced with pure, nothingness. Prussia could just watch, as Astene pulled the needle almost 1.5 inches out of his arm. He could feel as the needle traveled through the whole it had created. Occasionally, feeling a gentle tug.

Once more, the Russian man began to poke around the area he had inserted the needle. "God.. Don't say it hurts." He thought to himself, shaking his head. He only had one more needle, and didn't want to use it right now. He wanted to use it some other time- Or maybe for himself if he needed it.