I wished Daadi a good night and then hanged up .
It was 11 pm now and my dearest husband was no where around .
I called him and texted me that he is coming in 5 minutes.

His 5 minutes turned into 15 and he finally came ..
Yaha kya kar rahi ho .....chalo andar ....he said standing beside me .

Nahi na ....please yahi soote hai na ....dekho na kitna acha lag raha h .....I said and he chuckled.
Vo sab toh thik hai but raat mei aur jayda thand ho jaayegi idhar ....he said .

Blanket le aao andar se phir kuch thand vand nahi lagegi...I said and he sighed.
He brought the water bottle, blanket and a pillow for himself and laid beside me .

The mattress was big enough for two people but it's not as big as a double bed so our arms were touching and him being the hulk has occupied most of the space .

My anklets and bangles were making sweet noise when I was moving my hand or leg in the silent night .

I looked at him whose face was shinning in the moon light.
This is the first time we are sleeping so close to each other and I was feeling jittery about it .

Feeling my gaze he looked at me and raised his eyebrows.
Mujhe hi dekhna tha toh room mei hi dekh leti bahar soo rahe hai toh taare dekh na ....he teased me making me blush .

Mei aapko nahi dekh Rahi thi ....jayda galatfahmi mei rehne ki jarurat nahi hai ...it was just a co incidence.....I said and he turned to me supporting his head on his palm .

Acha.....he asked and I hummed trying not to smile..
Police vaale se juth bolna thik baat nahi h Mishika ji ...he said hovering over me taking me off guard ..

Abhimanyu....I whispered feeling nervous and giddy due to our closeness and I could smell a mild smell of Alcohol due to our extreme closeness. But he was not intoxicated....he was in his full senses..

I pressed my hand on his chest as his hot breath falling on my face was making me feeling diffrent sensation in my body ..

He pinned my hand on my side and nuzzled his nose in my cheek making me breath heavily.
My logic brain stopped functioning as this was too much to take and my heart was thudding loudly in my rib cage ....

Kaha dekh rahi thi .....He asked but I was too lost in him to come back with an answer .
He nuzzled in my neck and I mewled under him .

He pressed himself more into me making me loose myself completely into him .
This new intimacy between us is driving me crazy ..

Ummmhhmm......I let out a throaty moan as he nibbled on my earlobe and sucked on to it.

His phone rang and he left me immediately and answered the call as it was Jiju .
I kept laying trying to regulate my breathing.

Nirvi ki medicine tumhare paas hai kya ....He asked me still being on the phone and I shook my head ..
Maa k paas hai ....I told him and he informed the same to Jiju ending the call .

He layed back but there was complete silence in between us now .

Umm...Is Nirvi alright...I asked him after a moment.
Hmmm ...she is having a bit of cough nothing much ....he said .

Kya soch rahe hai aap ....I asked him not able to bear the silence any more .
He looked at me sighing and turned to me .

Tumhare baare mei hi soch Raha tha .....he said making me giggle.
Kya ....I asked as he held my hand intertwining our fingers.

That you need to learn some self defence...he stated making me frown .
I don't want you to feel helpless in situation like that of today ..

Luckily You were not alone today but that might not be the case everytime....he said and I nodded.