Death

Sqaisheys P.O.V
"I can't believe you did this for squid!" I whispered to Stampy.
"it was no problem," he said pulling me into a hug. Then I heard Stampys Tummy growl.
"Are you hungry?" I asked
"Yeah," he answered. Then I pulled out a cake.
"My last one," I said.
"Thanks!" Said Stampy digging in. I sat down next to him and took a slice for my own. Stampy smiled at me. I laughed. I also blushed. Oh geese...... Noooooooo!! Why did I blush?
"Soooooo. What should we do tomorrow?" I asked awkwardly.
"We should go get more food." Said Amy.
"More ores." Said squid.
"I'll make this place look more like a home! Oooh! We also need wood!" I said
"But most importantly!" Exclaimed Stampy "the Dragon egg and nether star that we forgot to bring!"
"Oh yeaaaaaaah," said squid with Amy and I nodding. So Stampy and Squid went to get the Dragon Egg and Nether Star while Amy and I talked and chopped down some trees near them so they wouldn't get hurt. Amy and I had two stacks of wood logs whilst Stampy and Squid had the Nether Star and Dragon Egg. We quickly ran back to the Cave and made a chest to put them in. We then made some pickaxes and went mining.
"Yes!" I said when I found Diamonds. "One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten! Wow that's a lot of Diamonds!" So I went Mining around the Lava Some more to find more Diamonds. Redstone, Gold, Iron. Nope.... No Diamonds. Wait! One more block. Zombie! I hit it. Wait no that was Stampy! He hit me too and I went flying down to the lava. He tried to grab my hand. He missed. I screamed. I was dead. Wait no. I was wet... Stampy must have had a bucket of water on him. "Hey!!! Next time a bit less wet please?" I yelled
"Oh so next time you want to be fried?" He joked. I rolled my eyes and giggled. I grabbed the edge and climbed up. Stampy helping me. When I got up Stampy pulled me into a big warming hug. Squid and Amy came running into the cave. Wait were those three mining together? Never mind. Who cares right?
"What happened?" Squid asked, concerned. I pulled away from Stampy.
"Lava, water, death, diamonds." Is all I managed to blurt out.
"Stampy?" He asked.
"Well we were mining the same way and we kind of crossed paths. I hit Sqaishey thinking she was a creeper."
"I thought he was a Zombie," I said cutting in.
"And she went falling into the lava. So I got my bucket of water and poured it onto the lava." He finished.
"Are you ok?" They both asked.
"Yeah..." I answered "it was kind of scary though,"
"Well at least your ok!" Said Amy joyfully.
"Well I think that's enough 'excitement' for today!" Stampy said.
"Let's go back to the cave!!!" Said Squid
"Exactly! mr now it all." Said Amy
"I got Diamonds!" I suddenly yelled. We all laughed.
"How many?" Asked Amy.
"Ten!" I said Excitedly.
"Wow!" Squid said happily. "Let's go back to the cave now and make diamond swords!" So we walked up to the cave and made Diamond swords. It was about mid day. So we all got some wood and wool and decorated the cave made it look like a home. It was beautiful and night time so we all got onto the beds that we just made. We talked for five minutes until we all fell asleep. I was the last one to fall asleep, however.
"Sqaishey...." I heard a growl.

I was nocked out.