Someone back!

Squid's P.O.V
"Ummmm, were are they?" Stampy said
"Oh," I said "I forgot that a moved them!"
"Where?" Stampy asked
"In a secret chest under the well," I whispered straight into Stampy's ear, so Target couldn't hear it.
Stampy's P.O.V
So we dug one grass block and there was a ladder "Good Idea!" I whispered. So we went down the ladder and checked the chest.
"Good, Still there," squid said sighing with relief.
"Let's go back to the top of the world," I said. So we got up to the and an arrow flew past my head"Target?" I whispered
"FIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHTTTTT!!!!" Target screamed to all of his minions, the use to be L for Lee, Amy, Rosie, mousie, Sqaishey and finnball. A tear rolled down my face.
"FIIIIIIIGGGHHHTTT!!!!" Squid yelled not as loud as Target.
So I ran up and started fighting. Then I came across Sqaishey she tried to hit, I dogged "Sqaishey! Snap out of it!" I said shaking her. Then I kissed her then hugged her and took her sword of her. Nothing. Then I saw a chip in her neck. I took it out. Her eyes turned there beautiful, Crystal Blue.
"What happened?" She asked
"DUCK!!!" I said pulling her down "Just look around!"
"Oh," She said
"This chip was controlling you," I said holding up the chip that was in her neck
"Ok, let's just fight!"
"No!" I screamed "They're our friends!"
"But there trying to kill us!"
"Just walk away from it. Squid!" I yelled " Just back away!"
"Ok!" He screamed back
While we were walking back, Sqaishey fell on me. and we ended up kissing! "Ah, the Cat has a girl!" Hit the target screamed.
(Hey guys! Go check out Forever CHANGED. It is like a take of for my book, bye my little Duckies! T_T