doppelgänger francis x reader nsfw

This was requested

—————————————————————

It's been a boring day. Nothing really out of the ordinary or interesting happened besides a doppelgänger getting mad but that's about it. Your sitting at the window waiting for another resident to arrive when Francis walks up. You immediately noticed something odd. He's covered in blood.

He proceeds to say quietly "It's scarlet milk",now you aren't dumb you know that's not scarlet milk. Just as your about to press the button, Francis stops you abruptly by pleading "Please don't call the ddd I promise I won't hurt you". Huh. That was odd.

Doppelgängers usually get mad at you. You reply "Sorry but I have to,I don't want to kill anyone" his heart drops. "Please, I beg of you, don't call them." You rethink calling the ddd when another idea pops up.

You remember you've had a crush on Francis for a long time. He's just so handsome and kind. You realize you have the opportunity to do something you've wanted to do with Francis for a LONG time.

"Fine. I won't call the ddd,but only if you do something for me." The doppelgänger was confused  on what you were asking for.

"What do you need me to do?" He said in a defeated voice,having a feeling he knew what you were about to ask for from your tone

"I will open the door for you but you have to come in here. If you don't then I will call the ddd." You opened the door and he walked in your office.

You stood up and walked towards him. You pushed him against the wall and started to make out with him. He was startled at first but soon he started kissing you back.

You bent down,unzipped his pants,took his boxers off and started to rub his hard shaft. He started to whimper the faster you rubbed your hands up and down.

You realized that more residents were gonna come and you had a plan. Right when he was about to release you stopped him. He looked upset but you redirected him to under your desk.

He sat under your desk impatiently. You took off your underwear since you were wearing a skirt due to uniform requirements.

He started at your wet pussy in awe. You could see his shaft get rock hard,soon you put your foot on his shaft and started to rub it.

He started to whine and moan as you rubbed his hard cock. He pulled your chair towards his face and started to eat you out,you were hit with pleasure immediately as he ate you out with his skilled tongue.

You noticed another resident coming through and you tried your best hold in your moans. "Hello!" Nacha said happily.

You said hello back and looked through her documents. Thankfully, there was music playing in the background so she couldn't hear Francis.

You deemed her not a doppelgänger and let her through. Finally your day was over and you could continue your fun with Francis.

—————————————————————

It's kinda ass but we thuggin 🙏🏽
Requested by @ItsMeTordFromYT