| | Ryomen sukuna pt.2 | |

———————–––———–
Authors pov
———————–––———–

"My cursed beasts." Megumi explained. "You can see them, then?" Megumi added. "Normally a curse can't be seen. Not unless your on the verge of death or in special places like this" Megumi said.

"Yeah, that makes sense." Itadori said, staring at megumis cursed beasts, biting and eating the flesh of the curse. "I've never seen a ghost or anything before tonight.." itadori said, you caressed his head in response, your face has neutral face. Megumi glanced his way towards you. "OK. Who's she?" Megumi finally spat out loud. Itadori smiled "she's my childhood friend! And she's not a neko!" Itadori smiled. You internally faceplamed after hearing his so-called convincing words of her not being a neko... megumi sighed, not believing itadoris words for now. for the tenth time of today. "You're not scared, are you?" Megumi asked. "Well, I was scared for a  bit. But you know, people actually die." Itadori. answered.

"Huh?" Megumi spat out, confused. "So at the very least, I want the people i know to have proper deaths." Itadori added, you yawned as your sleepiness was taking you over. You poked Itadoris head, Itadori lifted his head to look at you, your peculiar straight pupils and half lidded eyes, he smiled and nodded, taking the hint, you flashed a smile as you closed your eyes, your chin resting ontop of his head, slowly.. Falling asleep. You hopped onto his back, your legs wrapped onto his waist, "not that I really get it myself." Itadori added, slowly getting up, a finger fell from Sasakis skirt pocket. "Whoa." Itadori said, catching the finger before it fell. "This is it?" Itadori asked his eyes wandering the finger. "Yeah." Megumi answered. "Special-grade cursed object, ryomen sukuna's finger. It's a miracle it didn't get swallowed." Megumi added. "Why would anything eat it? Does it taste good?" Itadori asked. Your ears perked up from beneath your hoodie, flicking the back if his head, he made a grunt. "Don't be stupid." Megumi said. Your eyes were shut close, trying to gain permission to enter the dream lands. You felt something was instantly wrong. Your jumped back from itadoris back, pushing him away when a curse appeared from the ceiling. You pulled itadori away, snarling at the interrupted supposed nap at the curse. "Run!" Megumi said. As a gush of wind/dust(idk forgive me pls) appeared from the disastrous event. You were holding itadori, bracing impact, you took most damage instead of Itadori, but not like you could feel pain or any sort of.

You sighed, should you just burn this place to ashes and sleep? You just wanted a nap, overall after being harassed by a fucking, CAT!!!! you sighed another one more. Your hoodie was somehow still sitting ontop of your ears. You closed your eyes, ignoring the fight happening. If something were to happen to itadori, you'd just heal him.. but then again. You can't heal him mentally.. you closed eyes twitched alongside with your eyebrows. Hearing the destruction of the school. You were left wondering  pondering, thinking, in a thought. Shouldn't you just kill all jujutsu sorcerers? This is why you don't like being alone. It makes you have such thoughts. You can do it.. it wouldn't be a hassle..... you gritted your teeth at these annoying thoughts. Standing up you followed the fight to the roof. You stared at them two, fighting this. Lowly curse. Who does it think it is for trying to dare and hurt yuji? Your ears flatten once more when you realized the thought that came across for the second time today. You were slowly but surely getting out of control over yourself. Your breath hitched when you saw itsdori throwing the finger to the air,"there is a way to save everyone!" Itadori said outoud your ears flattened at the thought.. no. He had every qualifications to become a vessel.. that's why you became friends with him in the first place... so. Why........

Itadori swallowed the finger. Making you widen your eyes in suprise. Surely you anticipated it. Sooner or later....... yet you have your gut twisting around and around... surely what your feeling right now isn't.... fear.. right? What first came to your mind was what was gonna itadori do now? Will he be able to control him? Surely he can, he definitely can. Without a doubt... he can. But what'll he do to itadori now? You don't want him torturing yuji, no. You've already felt all of those tortures he gave you... all the torture he gave your family.. and he won't.. do the same to another single being. Not even. A butterfly. Heck even a fucking worm. Your mind was caught to all millions of thoughts swarming your head. Your face was blank, and your eyes were beyond dead. If anyone to was to see you, they thought you'd be dead, if not you weren't standing.

Your nails dug deep into your palms when you heard his voice. Your eyes narrowed in pure hatred, disgust, every negative emotion. From how hard you were gripping your palms you drew our blood. The crimson red blood came dripping down the floor..

His laugh wanted to make you torture him the same way he tortured everyone you loved.. only for his satisfaction of your pearly white tears.... ah, I knew it! Light feels best in the flesh!" His eerie, chuckling voice wanted to make you rip his vocals out of from his throat. "A cursed spirit's flesh is no fun. Where are the people? The women?!" His voice made you want to grab fucking needles at stab him countless times... as yuji– rather.. now seen... or known.. as sukuna. Stepped onto the railing handle (I didn't know what it is) "what a wonderful Era to be in." Sukuna said, spreading his arms as if waiting for a hug.. whereas in a billion centuries, or atleast til the destruction of earth. He will never ever get. "Women and children are crawling everywhere like maggots. Marvelous! It'll be a masscare!" Sukuna said, chuckilng Your grip drew more blood. Before glancing st the feared look megumi had on his pretty face. You narrowed your eyes. As you looked back t itadori, you saw he was gaining control over sukuna you walked sleathly over megumi. Whereas he didn't notice you one bit. Megumi crouched lower making a hand sign. "Under jujutsu regulations, itadori yuji, I will exorcise you as a curse!" As soon as those words left megumi, your eyes twitched, gritting your teeth. You restrained yourself from hitting megumi and sending him flying away from earth til to another planet.

"Hold up, im just fine!" Itadori said, putting his hand up in the air. While you just look at them both. Your gaze flickering from between them "besides, you and I ate both pretty beat up. Lets get to a hospital. We also dont want a lady to get frightened, do we?" You snarled at itadori's words. While megumi flinched at his sudden notice of your appearance behind him. You sighed pulling your hoodie it revealed your cat ears, itadori smiled at this, while megumi looked at you bewildered, as if you had grown two heads. "Y/n, call y/n..." you said, scratching the back of Your ears a bead of sweat came falling from your cheek. "Uh. Bye.. I'll be going home. Yuji." You said to yuji. Whereas he nodded. You sighed. Turning around your heels. You stopped in your tracks when a white male brushed his shoulder to yours. "What's the situation?" The white haired male said. Though he was wearing a blindfold you felt his curious gaze upon seeing your neko ears. "Gojo-sensi?! Why are you here?" Megumi said, turning his head to face gojo. "Hey. I wasn't really planning on showing up, but man, your roughed up! Im gonna show this to all the second years!" Gojo said, taking pictures with his phone, whereas megumi could only cover his eyes from protection from the flashing lights.

"The higher-ups wouldn't shut up with a special-grade cursed object gone missing. So I stop by while I was out for some sight-seeing" -gojo

"So, did you find it?" Gojo asked as he spared you a glance, you narrowed your eyes. But your eyes turned to yuji as he interrupted. "Um.." yuji raised his hand, "sorry, but I ate it" yuji said, pointing at himself, you growled at the crimson red blood flowing from his mouth. "For real?" Gojo asked. "For real." Both megumi and itadori said, making you sigh in defeat. "Mm?" Gojo tilted his head, walking towards itadori, he inspected itadori they're faces inches apart, making you clench your fists in utter annoyance. Gojo suddenly chuckled "damn, it really did combine with you. How amusing." Gojo said as he stepped backwards, you walked towards them, glaring at gojo. Making itadori sweat at your possessiveness.

"Anything off with your body?" -gojo

"Not really." -itadori

"Can you swap out with sukuna?" -gojo

"Sukuna?" -itadori

"The curse you ate" -gojo

"Oh, yeah, I think I can do that." -Itadori

"Then give us ten seconds, take control after ten again after ten seconds." gojo said as he streched his legs out.

"But.." itadori asked, concerned, "don't worry im the strongest." Gojo said. Itadori  glanced at you, you nodded in approval. "Megumi, hold on to this." Gojo said as he threw a bag of sweets at megumis arms, whereas megumi catches.

You launched towards itadoris side as he fell collapsed. "Yuji!" You shouted, catching itadori. "Now, now, pretty miss. What are you?" gojo said. You growled at him. "Shut up, and what did you do?!" You screamed, making megumi flinch. Gojo grinned, walking towards you and lifting his arm towards your forehead, whereas you slapped his arm harshly. "Wow, fiesty." Gojo chuckled. Making you snarl. "Shut up. Answer me or else you die-" You screamed, but suddenly passed out, the last thing you heard was: "goodnight, kitty." God, how frustrating he is. You swore you were gonna kill him the first thing you wake up.