| | Ryomen sukuna | |

———————–––———–
Authors pov
———————–––———–

"but Grandpa would snap if I kept moping around forever. So I'll just have to laugh as I roast him up."
itadori added.

"Phrasing!" The lady said. Your ears perked up underneath your hoodie, when you sensed another presence in the hospital. Still munching on your mochi, you turned your head to see who it was, itadori doing the same.

"Itadori yuji, right?" The dark blue haired guy said. Your ears wiggled, and your eyes narrowed. Feeling a sense of mischief in his tone, you get ready in case he starts to attack itadori.. you were getting really really edgy, bad vibes from him. Orrr maybe because you've just been watching too much movies-

"Im Fushiguro from Jujutsu tech." He said, casting a glance at you. Your big e/c doe eyes made him divert his attention to itadori quickly, sweatdropping. But he quickly composed himself. "I'd like to have a word with you. Right now." He said. Making you stand up. Itadori looked at you and shook his head, making a 'tsk' sound before slowly plopping back onto the sofa in the hospital, you still were munching on your mochi.

"Um, im in mourning right now." Itadori said, casting a glance at you.

"Sorry, but there's no time. The cursed object you have is extremely dangerous. Hand it over to me right now."

"Curse object?" Itadori asked

"This." Megumi said, lifting his phone up to see a wrapped finger. (?) Itadori came close to his phone to inspect. "Oh, yeah, yeah. I found that." Itadori said looking at megumi who had two of his eyes wide open.

"I don't mind giving it back but my friends were totally into it." Itadori said, sitting on the sofas head, you hissed at him as he took a piece of your(his) mochi, before plopping it inside of his mouth. "What do you mean, dangerous?" Itadori asked.

"Nationally, the average number of unexplained deaths and missing persons exceeds ten-thousand every year. Most of them are a result if curses." Your body tenses after hearing that word. God how you hated hearing it mentioned, so you decided to distract yourself from hearing more, by fidgeting with your fingers.
"Com'on y/n." Itadori said, standing up, while you followed suit, you looked at the guy who just stared at the empty box. Before shutting it close. You slapped his hand away when he came close to itadori and tried to grab his shoulder. "Dont, touch." You said, glaring at him, 'what the hell?' Megumi thought, before looking back at itadori. "Where are the contents?!" He asked. "Like I said, my friends gave it..." itadori said. "What is it?" Megumi asked worriedly. "Actually, they mentioned something about peeling off the seal tonight at school." Itadori said. Your ears beneath your hoodie perked. You diverted your eyes, feeling remorse that itadori's friends will die.

Megumi starts to back away, discomfort, visible on his face. Itadori takes notice in this. While you expected this. "What? Is that a bad idea?" Itadori asked, scratching the back of his head. You played with your fingers for a while, before you knew it you were dragged alongside itadori to run towards the school.

"Do seals come of that easily?" Itadori asked. Sprinting alongside megumi. You looked over your side, adorning the city lights. And also ignoring the conversation of itadori and megumi. You were suddenly held by the wrtist by itadori, leading you to turn and run to the right.

Sprinting towards the school you touched the gates, while megumi and itadori was pushed back by pressure. "You two, stay here." Megumi said, grabbing itadori's shoulder, you got annoyed again and swiftly hit his hand away from itadori "I said don't touch." You said, cats are very possessive over their own or territory, and you were very much in fact, possessive when it comes to close friends, especially with itadori. Megumi looked at you with wide eyes, you narrowed your eyes at him, he shook his head and walked towards the gates, jumping on it to go and get across. "Im coming too! Its dangerous right? I've only known them for a few months but they'r my only friends. I can't just stand by!" Itadori said, you shook your head, frantically. Making itadori look at you. Megumi glanced at itadori making itadori's attention go to him. "Stay here." Megumi said, before jumping across the Gate.

Megumi ran up the stairs 'the curse has been unleashed! It's presence is all over the place!" Megumi thought, running up the stairs still. Barging through a door he sprinted fast. Seeing a curse he stopped in his tracks "get out of my way!" Megumi said, before making a hand sign. "Divine dogs!" Megumis said, making a white and black furred dogs appear beside him. With red markings on its forehead. "Go and feast." Megumi said.

"Am I just going to wait here like he told me to? What am I so afraid of?" Itadori said, looking at you, while you were playing with your fingers. You take notice of itadori's hand trembles. He tool ahold of the bars of the gates. "Yuji." You said in a warning tone. But itadori seems like he was in his own world, like he was thinking something. You sighed when he jumped over the gates, making you follow him.

Itadori jumped, breaking the glass and delivered a punch to the curse, getting Sasaki in his arms, he leaped backwards, away from the curse. Itadori checked two of his friends. "So this is a curse? Not what I expected" Itadori thought out loud. You entered the scene, the same way itadori entered, rather much gracefully, kicking the curse that held Sasaki, you succeeded in exorcising the curse. Megumi had wide eyes. Shaking his his head, he walked towards itadori, while you walked to itadori's side, ready to slap his hand again if he were to touch itadori again. "Normally I'd be passed, but good job."

"Why're you acting so smug?"

"By the way what's that munching on the curse?" Itadori said looking at megumis beasts, you put your chin on his head, staring at megumi.

"My cursed beasts." Megumi explained. "You can see them, then?" Megumi added. "Normally a curse can't be seen. Not unless your on the verge of death or in special places like this" Megumi said.

Meow (JUJUTSU KAISEN X FEM! Y/N)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें