Poppy playtime me x Huggy RP

Please do not judge or comment anything hateful, I'm already stressed and upset and I don't need your rudeness making my day worse. This makes me happy, so please leave if you're not interested in rp of this, thank you.

Anyway, this is a me x Huggy wuggy rp, only for this page. I know no one will want to do this and I understand that, but I would be really happy if you did. I'll even draw your Oc, as a thank you art, if you don't have an Oc, then I'll draw a character you like, as long as I know that character. This is an Au by the way, where they are just toys and nothing else and they are adults, just saying that so again, no one starts being rude. These are the rules that I will allow and don't.

1. No being mean in the comments

2. If you do want to rp with me, which will surprise me, then tell me in the comments

3. If you're gonna be busy or be gone for hours, please tell me before you go. Because I don't want to worry and wait for hours, I find it rude.

4. If I'll be busy, then I promise to let you know.

5. Things I'll allow is fluff, maybe angst, cuddling, kissing, blood/gore. I guess nsfw is okay too, but as my Oc/me will be older, but tbh, the Oc will be 18 or 20 anyway.

I think that's it, again, I know no one will care about this, but I'm bored and I still wanted to post this anyway.

(I decided to redesign myself/Oc cartoon and I like this better, what do you think? I hope you like it :3)