078

Maxille Mave

"Miss Maxille,  you're late again," our professor said. Naabutan ko na lang kasi siya dito pag-pasok ko. "I'm sorry, Ma'am. This won't happen again po," I apologize because it is my entire fault that I woke up late.

After that tumungo na ako sa designated seat ko with my friends.

"Next time kasi huwag ka na mag-pupuyat, you know that you're a heavy sleeper, at mahirap gisingin at the end," natatawang saad ni Apple.

Ayan na ulit sila.

"Oo na, na-ano lang talaga ako doon sa pinapanood ko na k-drama. yet hindi ko pa natatapos," sagot ko.

Apple was about to talk when Ms Dimaculangan shouted. It's a cue for us to stop talking while she was discussing.

This is hella boring.

But I don't have a choice because it's my choice, ladies choice. Charot.

Being in the field of journalism was too good to be true. I was merely fond of mesmerizing those reporters I've always seen on the tv.

I've said to myself that someday, I will be one of them. And yet here I am. Pursuing it.

I know that college was hard to be exact, but being with your friends that you've only met during these college days is bearable.

They are my life saver, and without them, I wouldn't stop asking myself about my future.

You only need to choose your circle of friends wisely.

But I am glad that I found my 2nd family, which is the bologs.

A family that can't judge for being who you are. A family that are willing to help in time that you badly need it. A family that has always been there through the bad times and good times.

I found them here.

I loved my course, I loved what I am doing.

"Saan tayo?" and there you are, them my gastador bestie.

And I laughed because the class hours are not still done yet they're already asking where we going to eat.

"Chill, mamaya na mag-decide," sagot ko at nakinig na dahil mainit ang dugo sa amin ng professor namin na akala mo ang laki ng ginawa namin kasalanan sa kaniya.

Next time talaga hindi na ako magpapa-late. Repeat until true.

"Girls at the back, are you even listening to what have been discussing about," Ms Dimaculangan shouted again.

There she is. Our terror professor.