Chapter 4 - Recollection Blanking

(Quick A/N for all the simps reading this! I have yt channel where I do x listeners! I don't have too many videos up yet because I'm really new to this, but I figured you guys would enjoy it as most of my videos so far are TWST characters ^^ I intend to do lots of others as well, but hey, it's a start! Link in the comments bc otherwise you won't be able to click it =w=)

Crowley dramatically slammed yet another book yet and heaved a sigh, "As I suspected. Nothing..." He casted an accusatory glance at you, "Do you swear that you are telling me nothing but the whole truth? That this isn't some sort of trick or elaborate jape?"

You nodded firmly, "Why the fuck would I lie about that?"

He sighed, "Then I must assume you're in the wrong dimension."

"...No shit."

He sighed weakly, "Do you have any form of identification? A driver's license perhaps? A... shoe? Anything?" He looked you over and frowned, "You do seem a tad empty-handed."

You frowned and patted your clothes over. Thankfully, there, in your pocket, was your wallet. Inside was your license, your fake id for the purpose of drinking, and about 200 dollars in cash that you'd painstakingly saved up. Along with these were old movie and concert ticket stubs, old train tickets, and a tiny plastic bag of a small sprig of a green plant... Best to not let him see that. You pulled out your driver's license and handed it to him.

He studied it, "Great Seven... What an odd ID... Well, if I am to trust you, which, judging by your demeanour, I am, then you simply can't be from anywhere in all of Twisted Wonderland."

You nodded, "Yeah... And I'd bet y'all don't use cents and dollars here."

"Use what now?"

"It's my home currency."

"I see..."

Crowley stood and placed his hand to his chin in thought. For a few short moments, he mulled over something you couldn't discern in his head. He sighed once again and turned to look at you properly, "I suppose..."

You raised an eyebrow as he trailed off, "You suppose?"

"I suppose I have no choice but to assist you! Truly, my kindness is boundless!"

"You're... whatever. As you were saying?"

"There is an unused dormitory on the school grounds. It's not in the best condition, but I imagine it should do to keep the elements off until we can find a way to return you home."

"Eh, can't be worse than cardboard boxes."

"Right then. Come with me, if you will." He handed you back your license and beckoned for you to follow him. All the while, he ranted about how unendingly magnanimous he was.

[words: 382 - yeah ik it's really short I'm sorry :( ]