The atmosphere in the Song family was rather dull. Song Zhihui sat in the upper seat with a gloomy face. Neither his subordinates nor his sons spoke.

Song Zhihui thought about it in his mind before saying, "Have you sent out so many teams before and there is still no news?"

Chen Lin: "No news has come back from any team. The teams sent out by the Chu family have come back one after another, but with the exception of Jiang Yu, there seems to be no good news."

He Sirui: "I think our method is wrong. We shouldn't look for it like a needle in a haystack. After all, if they don't take action, we don't know whether they are cultivators. Instead, we should send a team out to spread the news." , raising the treatment of cultivators to the highest level, even if they are cultivators, I believe not everyone has room!

Since we can't find them, we use generous benefits to attract them. Maybe one person can't defeat Jiang Yu, but what about two, three or four? "

Chen Lin: "But now the communication is not available at all. How can we spread the news widely? And will other bases follow suit? If their treatment is higher than ours, wouldn't it be a marriage for others? Yi? And the Chu family will not just watch, they will definitely take measures."

Song Wenbin: "I think it might not be a bad thing if other bases follow suit. We have limitations in spreading news ourselves. After all, we have limited manpower, but what if other bases also follow suit? Even if they attract people to their base, we You can also go poach people!

What can attract a person is not only material status, but also the temptation from the opposite sex, and I personally feel that this is sometimes more attractive than material and status."

Song Zhihui finally showed a smile on his face, "I agree with this method. Send out another 30% of the team of superpowers who have come to our side and distribute sufficient supplies to them. There are two main tasks. One is to spread the news. The first is to spread the news. Search for candidates, regardless of gender. The more attractive the people they bring back and the more efficient they are, the more benefits the team will enjoy."

Song Zhihui said to Song Wenbin, "Dad, I know you are a smart kid, and your plans will continue to be implemented. Dad believes you will not let me down."

Song Wenbin quickly promised, "I will persist until the last moment. When necessary, I do not recommend using any means. I will let dad get a satisfactory result."

Song Zhihui nodded, "Well, in some aspects, you can go to your mother and ask her to give you advice."

"Okay, Dad"

Song Wenhao sat aside and looked at the two people who were kind and filial. Although there was no expression on his face, he was so angry that he wanted to explode. Why should the illegitimate son of a shameless mistress show off his power in front of him?

Song Zhihui looked at Song Wenhao again, "Wenhao, do you have any opinion on the current situation of our Song family at the base?"

Song Wenhao calmed down and said, "I think we should stay put and plan in private. It is not appropriate to confront the Chu family head-on now. Half of our team of superpowers are outside, and now we have to send out another 30%. Now we are facing the Chu family." "Look, we will only suffer the loss, and the reputation of the Song family will also be affected. This will make it more difficult for us to recruit high-level superpowers in the future."

Song Wencheng: "We can't compare with our strength, but when it comes to strategy, those rough guys can't compare with us."

On the surface we can't have a head-on confrontation, but we can do things in private! Let the people with the surname and powers slowly lose trust in the Chu family. Our goal is achieved, and when dad cheers up, it will be much easier to deal with the Chu family."