Oh no, the war has begun!

Oh no! Mafuyu's mom escaped and challenged Mafuyu to a preppy, Sigma, extra slay battle! So, Mafuyu told 'pancake ginger' and he invited everyone he knew! (that was totally not a reference to that one ship) then, the whole VBS came and Ena invited Mizuki, then Mizuki invited Rui, and Kanade too! Then Rui invited wonderlands X showtime! Tsukasa invited Saki and Saki invited Leo/need!

Afterwards, Shiho invited Shizuku, and Shizuku invited More More Jump. Miku heard and was worried they would find out that she kidnapped all of them before! So, she came with the rest of Virtual Singers!

Just so you know Mafuyu, I'm really preppy! 🩷 🩷 🎀 🎀 🎂 🎀 🎂 🎀 🎀 🎂 🎈 🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀 (extra note from my friend, also known as the author of this book. I cringed-)

Mizuki exclaimed. "Oh! that was really preppy!" 

"Oh no! That preppy? I don't know if I can beat that!" Mafuyu's mother crossed her arms.

But then, Nightcord KAITO came! 

 "SHOW YOUR RAGE, RAGE, RAGE, RAGE, RAGE, RAGE, RAGE, RAGE. WHERE'S YOUR PREPPY? SHOW YOUR BADDIE SLAY GIRLE SIGMA RIZZ." KAITO cheered.

Mafuyu felt like a super preppy queen so she said: "That's preppy but you forgot the RIZZ because YOU HAVE L RIZZ NO STANS" (why did my friend write this)

"That's such a lie! of course I have RIZZ! How would I have a husband? Plus, I have ten Stans!" 🎀🎀🎀🎀💅💅💅

"You forgot I have 1,000 Stans! My nails are so long they reach Africa and your husband literally hates you! I have W RIZZ AND YOU FORGOT THE MOST PREPPY EMOJI, THE SHOPPING ONE!" AND THE TEDDY ONE ASWELL! 🧸 🧸 🧸 🧸🛍️🎀❗💅🛍️"

Keep waiting for part 6 to see what happens, it's really shocking !!

extra a/n: I removed some of the emojis so the sentences wouldn't be that long

edit: changed stanleys (a type of 'preppy' cup) into stans.