Minecraft SMP... nothing could go wrong... right?

kanade woke up and had breakfast.  she had a yummy cup noodles! 🍜😋 she went to the empty sekai and heard screaming from the distance. it was kaito.  kanade went to kaito and asked "why are you screaming?" he said:  "I WAS ON STAGE AND MY PANTS RIPPED."  Kanade was trying to hold in her laugh,  but luckily silly mizu came and said "I think you need new pants, or new style!" *cough cough*

kaito said "WHAT DID YOU SAY."  Silly mizu said "I said you need new pants💔 "🙄

Mafuyu came and said "hey I made a Minecraft SMP, wanna join?" they all said sure except kaito.

 they went to the real world and made a Minecraft world. 😎 they started to build a Minecraft nightcord hang out :)  but then, vbs joined! angry brown joined. she said "CHEESECAKE I'M GONNA FIND YOU AND I'M GONNA MAKE YOU FEEL MY PAIIIINNNNN" Cheesecake, also known as akito, got scared and started running away as fast as he can because they made a bet whoever dies first in Minecraft has to do whatever the other one says. mafuyu continued to make the Nightcord hang out and vbs makes a hang out for their band but.....!

Suddenly, WxS joins and it becomes really energetic and gay guy joins..... Kanade is bored so she decided that she's gonna trap WxS in a box and put them in lava and watch them burn! ( they're using mods.)