The Harvest Moon Festival

Start from the beginning

Kiki

For the record, this was not Y/N's idea

Verosika kissed Y/N on the cheek.

Verosika: Hey, more power to you.

Y/N blushed and smiled a bit.

Kiki: Though I think you should start eating more pineapple.

Y/N: Why pineapple?

Kiki: I hear it makes the cum taste sweeter~.

Y/N: Where did...sorry. I'd rather not know.

As Y/N nestled closer to Verosika, seeking comfort in her embrace, she couldn't help but notice the pile of animation papers scattered across his desk. Curiosity piqued, she gestured toward the papers with a tilt of her head.

Verosika: What's all this?

Y/N shifted slightly, his gaze drifting toward the papers as he prepared to explain.

Y/N: Screenplays,...and animation drafts. It's for Mammon. He's been pushing for more animations for Auntie and Baby, Buck and Friends, and All Hallows Eve.

Verosika frowned sympathetically, understanding the toll that Y/N's demanding workload was taking on him. She knew firsthand the pressures of dealing with Mammon's demands, from what she's seen and first hand experience when she started as a pop-star, and she could see how it was wearing him down.

And lately...it's been getting worse.

There wasn't anything Verosika could do, except help him stay relaxed and peace at mind. That was the reason for everything going on tonight.

Kiki, Apple, and Verosika all smirked and placed their hands on his crotch and thighs.

Verosika: Well, we still have a little energy in us~. Wanna go for round two~?

Verosika used her arms to squeeze her boobs in front of Y/N. She even shook then a bit. Y/N blushed at her and nodded. Verosika smirked and went down to his crotch with Kiki.

Apple began kissing Y/N's neck as Verosika and Kiki began licking and kissing Y/N's member, before kissing each other, then pulling Y/N's head between their boobs.

Y/N's phone rang and he couldn't get to it, but he did hear what the message was.

Blitzo: Hey, hope I didn't wake ya, Y/N! How would you like to visit the Wrath Ring for some harvest bullshit this year? Octavia and Loona are going too.

/////

Moxxie and Millie's apartment is revealed under a Robo Fizz sign. Moxxie and Millie are asleep in their bed. Moxxie's phone lights up and a Phantom of the Opera organ ringtone is heard. Moxxie taps the phone and rolls over. The phone rings again. In annoyance, Moxxie grabs the phone and sits up.