Some PvZ 2 Plants Humanization Headcanons

When I was bored, it occurred to me to make a headcanon of some human plants from Pvz 2, all women. For HvZ 2, they will have names invented by me, since they officially don't have any.

Accredited artists

Humanized Witch Hazel, Stallia and Ghost Pepper Belongs to @skullworms or u/murtaugh4 (Twitter and Reddit)

Humanized Dusk Lobber Belongs to u/Iranoutofname5 (Twitter and Reddit)

Humanized Missile Toe and Pokra Belongs to Culfyr (Deviantart)

********************************************************************

Witch Hazel 

🧹 She's somewhat sadistic, but kind.

🧹 As a child she wanted to practice magic and witchcraft.

🧹 It is said that she managed to meet Ranteni/Plantern and Kabocha/Pumpkim.

🧹 She is very good with her powers, since she can disintegrate zombies, whether large or small, except for gargantuars, only her magic makes their heads come off easily.

🧹No one knows what her eyes are like, since she has them hidden.

🧹His favorite day: Halloween.

🧹Headcanon name: Zoë.

🧹 Age: 24 years

🧹 Height: 1.74

🧹 Nationality: Dutch

🧹 Headcanon voice: I don't have it :V

Stallia

🌺 It is elegant and fine.

🌺 It is said that she managed to meet Kaneru/Kernel-Pult and Marigo/Marigold.

🌺 She loves groom herself, perfumes and flowers.

🌺 She Hates rude people, zombies and the smell of rot.

🌺 Her perfume only affects zombies, but not humans, although just barely.

🌺 Headcanon name: Adelyn.

🌺 Age: 26 years old.

🌺Height: 1.74.

🌺Nationality: French.

🌺 Headcanon Voice: I don't have it :V