Case of the missing brother Pt 2

this one is from Ei's POV. hope you enjoy-bunny ૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ei listen to me. it's not your fault. There's no way you could have known that they were in that alley. It is not your fault" A familiar voice said, "Ei? Can you hear me?"

"m-Miko?" I whispered

"I'm here," she said hugging me

"d-did y-you t-tell L-Lumine" i stuttered

"yes but remember it's not your fault." she said as her phone started ringing "One second. Hello? Oh hi Tartaglia. Ya Ei's better. Oh ok'll bring her if she wants to go over there. OK bye" she turned to me and said "Ei do you think you can come with me to dorm 3A. Security's gonna come over there and they're gonna ask you some questions. Do you want to?"

I nodded and stood up. Miko and I walked to the dorm. when we walked in I saw Lumine sitting on the couch with tear stains on her face. Tartaglia was sitting next to her comforting her, he nodded at Miko and we walked to the dining room table. we sat down and Miko took my hand and started saying calming words. A few minutes later the security teams came and started looking around. A girl with a blond ponytail walked over to me and sat down in the chair across from us. "hello" she said "What's your name?"

"E-Ei," I said

"I'm Jean. I'm going to ask you some questions. Ok?" she said

"O-okay," I said

"Ok my first question is..." she said flipping a page on her clipboard "When did this happen?"

"e-earlier t-today w-we w-were w-walking h-home f-from c-class," I said

"OK Ei I'm going to need you so calm down. Take some deep breaths," Jean said. I took some deep breaths and Miko squeezed my hand.

"OK. Ready for the next question?" Jean said in a calm tone

I nodded my head and she asked "Do you remember what happened after Aether was taken?"

"yes," I said "After they took him I couldn't process what was going on. When I finally realized what happened I ran to security first. Since my clothes were dirty and my hair was messed up they didn't take me seriously. the secretary at the front desk said "Go away." she turned towards the other secretary and said, "These stupid homeless always bothering us". So I-"

"one second please." she turned toward the other guards and said, "Does anyone know who was working the front desk earlier today?"

"Belinda" Diluc said from the corner

"Someone tell Varka to fire her," Jean said. turning to me she said "I promise you next time anything happens. you will be taken seriously. Ok continue"

"well after that I ran to my dorm and thought that I should tell Miko. When I got there lumine was sitting in miko's room with her. I told her and here we are." I said

"OK did you see any of the kidnappers' faces?" she said

"Yes actually. She was about 5'8 and had blond hair. light blue eyes and like a half mask thing covering half her face." I said

"OK thank you for your answers and your cooperation" she said getting up and walked away

"Ei? You're crying" Miko said handing me a tissue

"oh I didn't even notice," I said "But what if I didn't make us go through the alley and Aether wouldn't have been taken"

"Ei no it is not your fault there's no way you could have known," Miko said hugging me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel bad for Ei but side note does anyone else imagine ei having very long silky purple hair?-bunny ૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡