However, if a pregnant woman has abnormal coagulation, massive bleeding, etc., or if the skin at the puncture site is infected, the surgeon will judge whether it is suitable for neuraxial anesthesia. If it is not suitable for neuraxial anesthesia, the doctor will perform systemic anesthesia. anaesthetization

So we can't predict at all now which anesthesia method will be used."

Minglan "When our family members accompany us into the operating room, I won't believe that those people can still tamper with us under our noses."

Yang Man: "Mom, if the surgeon in charge is bribed, even if our family members accompany us, we will not be able to prevent it."

Mr. Chu: "It should be impossible to bribe Wang Qingyang, but it does not prevent those people from starting from the people around him. The boss set up a separate investigation team to keep an eye on the hospital, Wang Qingyang's assistant and his family."

Chu Zhan: "Okay, I'll leave this matter to Xiao Rui. You can choose your team members, but I don't want anything to go wrong under your noses."

Chu Rui: "Yes"

Chu Zhan added: "Lao San, I will leave the distribution of supplies to you. There must be no harsh supply or embezzlement of supplies."

Second brother, I'll leave it to you to track down the spies and keep an eye on that area."

Xiaotian, don't miss out on the troop training, and the base patrol mission will be left to you.

No one can relax until Jiang Yu's children are safely delivered. Jiang Yu is the one our base relies on. If others want to annex our base, or kill our Chu family, the best opportunity will be with her. When you are a child, you must be very energetic."

Minglan "Among the reliable people, you can also develop some informants and take a multi-pronged approach to ensure that your younger siblings and aunt get through the crisis safely."

"yes"

Over at the villa, Jiang Yu was sleeping soundly in Chu Xiao's arms. She had no idea that someone had broken her heart for her.

Chu Xiao just watched her sleeping, but he was actually very conflicted. It was already past breakfast time. Should he wake his wife up and have breakfast?

But if you wake up your daughter-in-law and she doesn't wake up, she will be irritable. But if you don't wake her up, what should you do if you are hungry?

Fortunately, Jiang Yu woke up after a while, turned over and lay down, stretched slightly, "Chu Xiao, I need to go to the toilet."

"Okay, I'll carry you right away, wife."

Jiang Yu sat on the toilet and looked at Chu Xiao quietly. Chu Xiao was confused by her, "What's the matter? Wife."

Jiang Yu rolled his eyes, "I'm going to the bathroom, what are you doing here? Are you going out?"

"I'm out. What if your legs are numb? It's okay. Wife, wasn't I here the whole time last night? Did you pull it out too?"

Jiang Yu opened his mouth in shock and pointed out, "You, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, get out."

"Daughter-in-law, I have seen every part of your body. There is nothing awkward in front of me. We are going to live together for the rest of our lives. It can be said that we are the closest people in this world. Think about it. Look, is it the awkwardness that's more important now, or the baby's belly?

I heard from Sister Jiang that as the fetus grows, pregnant women's feet will cramp from time to time, and sometimes they will feel dizzy. I really don't trust leaving you here alone."