McMystery at McDuck McManor!

Start from the beginning

(Cue opening theme)

(The party is in full swing. One guest fans themselves, another is eating food and the third is on their phone. Scrooge is sulking in a chair while "PARTY" scrolls across Dewey's visor)

Huey: So, next is mingling! From 6 to 6:05. Bathroom break at 6:06 but keep it under a minute because at 6:07, we're scheduled to have fun!

Dewey: (keytar)Fun times! ("FUN" and applause sounds, then a sheep noise)

Scrooge:What the blazes was that?

Dewey: (keytar)(;)) (I)) Oh, have fun!!

Huey:Oh, just the one and only DJ Daft Duck!

DJ (Dewey):Yeah! (thumbs up) What up, yo?

Huey:Dewey's only answering to his DJ name tonight, just go with it.

Scrooge:Why are there a bunch of masked weirdos in my house? Huey(as Louie walks up): Louie put together a guest list of Duckburg's most powerful and elite.

(cut to the "guests" standing there, then cut back)

Huey:It's quality, not quantity.

Louie:Everyone here is kind of a big deal, you know, we had to make it a costume party to throw off the paparazzi. Get in the spirit! (He sticks a Scrooge mask on Scrooge, who takes it off.) Or not, that's cool.

Huey:Come on! Hop aboard the Happy Birthday Express! (pushes giant word search behind Scrooge) Toot toot! All aboard for a jumbo word search about you! (points at Scrooge)

Scrooge:Pass.

Huey:Next up, musical chairs!

Scrooge:Or we could sit in silence. Ugh.

Huey:Balloon pop relay coming into the station! (Scrooge pops the balloon)

Scrooge:Station's closed.

Huey:Staff meeting!

(Huey drags Dewey and Louie behind the curtain and closes it.)

Louie:I don't think Scrooge wants a party.

Huey:That's crazy. There had been a few bumps, but he'll come around. Louie, no schmoozing. Just serve punch. Dewey? Dewey? (sigh) DJ Daft Duck?

Dewey:(wake up noise)

Huey:Here's a list of pre-approved songs with a ninety percent enjoyment rate. Play these.

Louie:Listen, I know planning is your thing, but you're cramping our style. You gotta relax and just ride the party wave.

Dewey:(wave crashing and seagull)

Huey:A party is a celebration of a life, bringing the people together to let the guest of honor know how much they're loved. Uncle Scrooge has done so much for us. This is our chance to do something for him.

Louie:By forcing him to have fun at a party that he doesn't want to be at?

Huey:I knew you'd understand.

Louie:Oh boy...

Huey:Ah, there's the birthday boy. I've got just the thing to help get you in the party mood. Cue lights. Ladies and gentlemen, grand illusionist master of the arcane, Nik Nokturne.

Nik Nokturne:Spelled with two K's cause I made the C's disappear.

Scrooge:Ugh, if there's one thing I hate more than birthday parties, it's birthday party magicians. Ugh

Huey:Well, good thing he's an illusionist then.

Nokturne:Choose your destiny. (explosion noise)

Scrooge:The card's in his pocket next to a dove.