1

-Y/n POV-

Y-Mads, I can't wait for our girls weekend at the cabins!

I gushed into the phone as I carried my overflowing duffle bag out to the car.

Me and my best friend Madison had been planning this vacation for months.

Thing is, she couldn't come get me this time because she had to get her boyfriend which is a long drive

I didn't wanna do that to her so i told her ill meet her there

M-I know Yn, it's going to be so nice to get away from the city for a while. Just us, nature, and no responsibilities!

Madi replied. I could hear the excitement in her voice too.

We chatted more as I loaded up the trunk.

M-Don't forget the s'mores stuff!...and condomss u know Kimmy has been trying to hook up up with someone for the longest

She reminded me. I checked my bag again - marshmallows, chocolate, gram crackers,|ube, c0ndoms, toys, all accounted for.

I can tend to be pretty k¡nky. R0leplay, getting sp@nked, submission...all of this is my cup of tea

When i was done i sighed getting in the driving seat

Y-i'm about to start driving now, ill call when i'm on the road

M- Kk

***

The three hour drive passed quickly as we caught up on our busy lives over the phone

Endless songs on the playlist we've loved since college.

But as I drove deeper into the forest, anxiety started to creep in.

Even tho i drive i have a bit of trauma from driving ever since i lost my parents in a accident at 4

I have a fear of driving alone but just this once i can stick it out

Y-Do you ever get that eerie feeling on these backroads?

I asked Madison nervously. She always knew how to calm my fears.

M-Just focus on spa treatments and sangria by the fire tomorrow night! Speaking of we just got here so I can't wait to see u. Just breathe and push through u got this. I'm right here. Nothing is gonna happen to my bestie while we are on the phone.

I could see the gates of the cabins up ahead on the hill and felt relief knowing she was already there, wine ready to be uncorked.

Y-i'm close Maddy i think i may have 30 to 20 minutes left

M-See you in twenty! Drive safe babe.

We said our goodbyes and I stepped on the gas.

But rounding the bend, a dark shape flashed in my headlights.

I slammed the brakes but it was too late. My car collided with a powerful force that sent me spinning into darkness.