Lessions we learn (intro)

Be it the Star Trek: next generation or Star Trek voyager or deep space nine!  These funny videos I do with my friend gwen, let's call her that have a theme and a lesson!  I remember my friend saying that the Star Trek shows have a lot to teach us in life lesson and I find that when I do a recording with my friend Gwen that it s the same thing, in most cases! As far as our adventure on YouTube they are no different then star treks themes were you don't question culture race and disability or sexual orientation!  That being said usually we see that we talk about music and popular culture and how it reflect on life!  That being said and done!  Also on the DAF we talk more about creepy pasta, true crime and medical mysteries!  A more serious  affair but still entertaining to most  people!
So the idea of to neurodivergent girls (women) talking about different topics and seeing the lessions in them is very interesting!  I am ADHD, Gifted and autism!  And gwen is also an autistic and ADHD (I believe)!  That being said  we are both nerds (not in the bullying term) but as people who are talking about their interests!  Be it true crime and/or popular culture! 
I find that is has been a creative outlet and a stress reliever when the week gets too real!
There have been times were we had to take time off for mental health but it was always coming back the episodes! 
The idea came to me when I first broke up with my boyfriend that I wanted to do a joint YouTube!  And it kind went like covid were it had a mind of its own!  When over the first topics is the b-52s a very fun band! 
It will mention more of this when the time comes! 
So basically our avatars: I. Am the FBI agent and she looks like a war journalist!  That being said I think this shows more of our inner child's showing and what they wanted to be!
So why did I choose the fbi agent is because I like the fbi since I was a young child and wanted to be an fbi agent for the longest time! That being said I think gwen was supposed to look like a rocker chick but looks more like a journalist!  That being said that is our characters!
We talk about very subjects some more notable the others! But we still have a blast with talking about these subject matters in the first place!  It is interesting to just nerd out and enjoy the talk!   If you are ondering what the links of these shows are on you tube look in the discription! 

Mostly of the actual content talks about being human! And how tobe human, as some people I find or we find don't know how to be human even if they watch so much Star Trek!  

So what is it to be human ......
Will just read this book and watch out channels  for more info about being a good person, good parent and etc and etc.  that being said I hope you enjoy this book  and what it has to offer wisdom and humor!  As that is basic all the way we (gwen and I) look at the world and how to be human!
There are talk about the importance of friendship and the importance of being a good person! Though our humorous rants and other goings on in our channels!     This is supposed to be entertainment that makes you think and think human and only that! As that is what the book is called the epic book of human!
So let's join in this epic journey!