Chapter 1: Blue Lock?

A typical day for Cale in her rocking chair, just chilling and nothing else...

That was until...

"Human, The Cookie Emperor is calling!"

Yes, that was until her beloved hyung called her. Groaning, Cale scratched her head in annoyance, wondering what he wanted now.

'I swear to god, if he asks me to become his Prime Minister again...'

"Answer it."

"Okay, Human!"

"Oh, if it isn't my little precious sister."

"Oh my, if it isn't the most shining emperor who stood against the white star to protect his beloved count-"

"Okay, stop, stop."

"Why should I? You started it anyway. What do you want?"

Raising her brow, Cale looked at Alberu with a "what do you want? Just tell me already so I can rest" kind of look. Knowing Alberu, he already understood. Shaking his head in amusement, he couldn't help but chuckle at her.

"Aigoo, don't worry. I'm not here to ask you to become the prime minister, so chill."

"So, what is it that you want?"

"Well... you see..."

"Human, why does it seem like the Cookie Emperor is hesitating?"

"Nya! Could he perhaps be in a bad situation?"

"I'm sure it's not like that, Hong. Raon, nya..."

On just shook her head and sighed, like mother like daughter.

"Do you perhaps want to go outside of our continent? You know what I mean..."

"And why do you want to go out?"

Speaking of the outside continent he was talking about, Japan, Korea, etc. Since the country that Alberu rules along with the other Kingdom is considered to be a closed-off continent with no information available, outsiders just consider it mysterious. All they know is that the closed-off continent is special; magic exists there after all, and it would be dangerous to reveal it to them, imagining using somebody to experiment.

Now, Daz crazy.

"I'm kind of curious how it works there. I mean, you already experienced it in your past, but I want to see what it's like there... you know, curiosity."

"And what's in it for me?"

Shing.

Suddenly, the two siblings looked at each other seriously, as if their lives depended on it. On just looked at them in a tired expression, seemingly tired of their antics, while the other kids looked at them curiously.

Flash.

Alberu showed something that Cale could never decline.

There it was.

A Golden Plaque.

"DEAL!"

And so, they strike a deal.

"Are we heading to that continent, humans?"

"Nya, I wonder what it's like!"

"Nya, I'm sure it's pretty out there, nya..."

"What makes you say that, Noona?"

Both kids gaze at their sister, On.

"Cale nya told me a story about that continent once. Cale nya said it's advanced there."