They met...

Somewhere in the deep forest, Iris is standing still. In front of her is an old and musty castle. She crossed the gigantic gateway with her frost-white horse. Entering the castle's territory, she made eye contact with her 3 besties. 

"They must have waited long", she murmured. 

She walked towards them as they saw her. 

Just as she went towards them, Elina charged at her. "Why the hell are you so late? We have been waiting for like 30 minutes. Don't you have any punctuality?", Elina said smacking Iris' back.

"Hehe, I'm sorry. Actually, it was hard to convince my parents you know!?", Iris let out a nervous laugh. 

"But, you are always late. Don't make any excuse now.", Harlin added. 

 "You are 'definitely' not the one to talk. You arrived just now.", Aylin said side-eyeing Harlin. 

"You know, I had to lie to my parents. It was really hard to convince them.", Harlin said trying to defend herself. 

"Well, we 'had' to lie. Do you think they will let us come if they knew we would be here? Of course, that's a big No-No", Aylin said as she walked wisely. 

"Hm...you are not wrong. But, that doesn't mean you get to be late.", Elina said. 

"Hehe, I am sorry. It won't happen again. But, don't you think we should now go in? Or we will be late!", Iris reminded them. 

"Oh, yeah." 

They all left their horses in the front yard and went towards the castle door. The door was covered with cobweb. But to their surprise, there was no lock in the door. They pushed their way in. The large castle is 4 storeyed. There are two staircases going up in two different directions. There could be seen many rooms upstairs. 

"Hey, would you all even go inside or go back from here??!!!", Harlin shouted in despair.They were observing the whole castle from the door all these time.