Making Up:2

Abhimanyu

We were on the bed making out while she was sitting on my lap grinding on me again and again. Just to make me harder than I was.

I held her hairs pulling out of the kiss as we both panted heavily.

I looked at her and she smiled at me innocently.

I pushed her on the bed and removed that shawl off her body making her look hot just like she was. Her perfectly curved waist which had few faint stretch marks made her look even more devouring.

"Spread your legs for me baby." I spoke seductively in my deep voice.

She spread her legs and oh god save me, her vagina was dripping wet.

It was slightly swollen due to our activity we did for past three hours but fuck I wanted to eat her raw.

"Tell me to Lick you clean Mano." I said as I held he both the breasts in my hand.

"Lick me Abhimanyu" She said as lust was filled inside of her eyes.

I bent down facing to her vagina taking there small little swollen clit inside of my mouth. She was warm. She was wet and dripping.

As soon as I started to suck it her body shivered and her hands moved to hold my hair.

Her clit tasted raw. It wasn't like those mogra or Jasmine favour that other women's used to apply on their clit just so that it smelled and tasted sweet.

But the don't understand on thing that a man doesn't desire to raste something sweet he needs it to taste it raw.

If I wanted to taste it sweet then I would have rather eaten sweets than Lick that clit.

With her each passing moan I was growing harder.

My hands held her waist with a tight grip as I sucked her harder.

She tried to close her legs but I held her thighs pushing the more apart.

"Abhi i-i can't any-anymore pleaseeeee, it's overstimulated. Ahnnnnnn" She moaned biting on her lips.

Yet I kept sucking her and Licking her harshly.

After some time I inserted my first two fingers inside of the vagina making her moan loudly.

"Ohhh my goddd..ahnnn...."

I started to finger her at a slowly increasing speed as she kept moaning uncontrollably.

With a last and hard suck, she cummed as I licked her clean.

She tapped my on my shoulder calling me to her and she hugged me tightly.

"I'm not allowing you to do that to me for the next many many months Abhimanyu. You don't know what the word please stop means." She complained making me chuckle.