“hyung, don’t bring this up again!” he was quite embarrassed. “You only drank too much.”

“You don’t blame me?” He could not conceal the worry in his voice.

“Things have already happened. What’s there to blame you for? And also it would be better if you try to move on. Hyung, jungkook is the only person in my heart. You can only be my hyung. I can't love anyone else other than jungkook.”

“...”

“By the way, you best make sure not to drink too much again. You were drunk to the point where you could barely care for yourself. I was worried that you would have alcohol poisoning. Your clothes were also wet, i have to hoseok to change your clothes.” he nagged on the other end of the call.

His heart was aching badly.

After he ended the call, he brought out his phone and opened a photo of him.

It was a photo taken a long time ago. Since then, he did not have any opportunities to take new photos of him.

He whispered silently in his heart: taehyung, I love you. But now i think it would better if i move on. We aren't meant to be!

...

On Monday morning, taehyung headed to school from the jeon Villa as usual. Jungkook had left early in the morning for work and he refused the butler’s arrangement for him to be driven to school. He still insisted on jogging to school.

Midway through his run, a car came to his side. Jimin waved at him from the driver’s seat. “taehyung, get on.”

“It’s alright. I’m trying to lose weight.”

Jimin understood that he intended on losing a little more weight. Hence, he did not argue. “Besides running everyday, you also spend a lot of time in the gym, don’t you? It must be difficult.”

Taehyung extended one hand upwards and placed his other hand on his waist to strike a casual pose. “For the sake of perfection, I’ll do it even if I’m tired.”

“I know you’re doing this for your jungkook. But...” jimin took in his hourglass figure.

His waist was slender and his curves were voluptuous. “taehyung, your figure is really attractive right now. You’re currently wearing a set of loose sportswear, but I promise if you change into something more fitting, there’ll be very few people in our school who could compete with you.”

“If you’re saying that, my hard work must be paying off.” taehyung nodded in satisfaction.

Jimin took him in. “That’s right. If you lose a little more weight, you won’t have the best figure in the entire school. You’ll have the best figure in the entire city.”

“That is why I must continue running. You go ahead and drive to school first.” he waved his hand.

Jimin was not in a rush. He drove slowly and chatted with him until they arrived at school.

After jimin parked his car, the two of them strolled into the school.

Taehyung now had fair skin and a good figure. However, his appearance was ugly to the point where it was rather eye-catching.

Furthermore, he was also the main topic of recent news. Thus, he drew a lot of attention on his way in.

Till afternoon, countless schoolmates expressed their ‘concern’ for him. They also exclaimed over how he had lost weight so quickly to obtain a figure perfect enough to be a model. There were no longer any comments about his unfilial actions.