The hope

I didn't realised when i slept on the couch. I hear footsteps from my behind. I am still in my dress which i choose to wear for date . It is of light red colour dress.
"Hey Viv. Oh look at you, you look so beautiful" . He sits on the ground next to me . I don't bother to wake up . He kisses me on forehead. Then a nice gentle hand sweeps under me and he picks me up in his arms . This man always gets me crazy. His care is one of the reasons i fall for him. "Don't wake up , shhh!! "
my face is pinned to his suits fabric. I open my eyes .
"You're Home" i say in sleepy voice and hidding my pain. He brushes his lips to mine." You know i'm so sorry" he looks at with his green eyes full of apologatic look.
"Tell me you'll forgive me. How is your headache" looking conserned.
"I'm doing better. But I'll only forgive you if you promise me to be there at my daughters second birthday" my daughter means my company is turning two. She've growned a lot. This is something apart from Zach and My father.
She is only mine." I promise i will be there , I love you Mi Amore" he carried me to the bedroom.
"You will come right" i asked him controling a flood in my eyes."I promise you i will be there" he moved his head closer to me to kiss me but i moved my head his lips landed on my cheeks. "I see mad at me " ofcourse i am you have replaced me with your work." I want to change my clothes. I'm going in bathroom" he did followed me but i slamed the door on his face.
"You the tower looking guy."he looked around to see if i was calling someone else. He was devilisly handsome with green lake like eyes,about 6,2feet tall pinning me down he was wearing white pants and a blue shirt i still remember . He was my senior . "Me you kid" he said starring me down " Can you pretend to be my boyfriend just for five minutes"he gived me a judgy look but at that time a weird creepy senior of second year was trying to seduce me. "I know i should've asked you bit nicer but i'm freeking out " " You okay is someone trying to do something to you" he said in a very calm but lovely voice when that guy came. He pinned my waist to his hand . My body was just felt something diffrent. " what are you trying to do to my girlfriend ".......
That day still brings butterflies to my stomach the way he told him i am his girlfriend was just so breathtaking and sounded so true....