CHAPTER 24

"Abe takle, loser kisko bol rha."

"Abe mote, apne baap ko takla bol rha."

I heard Derek said as I entered the lobby of the hospital.

I saw everyone, old. Everyone as in our friends, whom we stopped talking because of busy schedule.

I saw them hugging Derek as soon as they noticed that he is not an old bald guy, but Derek.

I saw Maya, she noticed me and we smiled.

I went over to her and hugged her tightly, she hugged me back. My eyes started to tear up but I didn't let them fall and we pulled away from the hug and smiled.

"You look so old." I said.

"Same goes to you." She played along.

We looked at each other and chuckled softly.

"Y/n."

Turning around I saw the boys, beaming at me.

"Oye Mummy, where are you hairs?" I asked and I flicked his forehead. 

"What yar, I could ask the same question to your husband." He smiled cheekily. 

I clicked my tongue and hugged him and then the others one by one tears of relief and sorrow mingled as we embraced each other, the bonds of friendship stronger than ever in the face of tragedy.

With heavy hearts, we followed Anirudh to his son's room, where Raghav lay motionless, surrounded by bandages and tubes. The sight brought tears in my eyes, i just can't imagine my son, no never.

As Anirudh began to share the story of our college life, memories flooded back – moments of joy and laughter, shared experiences and dreams for the future. We laughed and cried together, finding solace in the memories that bound us together as friends.

As the day wore on, I and Maya found ourselves alone at Anirudh's house, our conversation turning to the topic of their divorce.  Maya's voice trembled as she revealed the painful truth behind their separation, the wounds of the past still fresh in her heart.

I listened intently, my heart aching for maya's pain. "It's so unfair," I murmured, my voice filled with empathy. "You and Anirudh are still meant to be together. You're both still idiots for letting each other go."

A soft smile tugged at Maya's lips, her eyes shimmering with gratitude. "Maybe you're right," she admitted, a glimmer of hope flickering in her gaze.

"now, don't ruin your mood even more." I wiped her tears, hold her wrist and we joined everyone in the living hall, laughter rang out, filling the room with warmth and joy. We shared jokes, reminiscing about our college days and the adventures we had shared.

In between we got another and the most famous, Bevda, in a fit physique. 

For the next week, we all visits Raghav and tells him the story of ours, with laughter but as it went harder, our heart were beating too. 

Raghav was crying when he got to know that H4 failed at the GC, but we all told him about how we are proud for what we have done, for being brave and challenge it, we did hard work and we got our results and we are happy for it. 

I even let him talk with Elvis on phone call as they both share the same field and thought it was good way for Elvis to encourage him. 

Lastly, It was time for his surgery and he had to go, we all watched as he was being dragged from the bed to the ICU as we smiled at him for motivation and encouragement and with that the door closed. 

We all waited there for the whole day, watching the door to open it and get the news. 

"Y/n..drink it atleast." Derek said as he gave me a bottle of Frooti. 

I looked at him and tookk the bottle, I took a sip and gave it back to him, he took a sip too and leaned back. 

"Raghav will be alright, I know it." He said. 

I nodded, "Yes, He should."

After waiting for another hour, the door finally, we all jumped from our seat as we watched the doctor come out of the door with Anirudh and Maya walking to him and asked.

The doctor nodded and smiled with grace. 

I sighed, my eyes filled with tears and I smiled as we got the news. 

No matter who you are what you are, you will get your result to the amount of hard work you have done. If it's bad, it dosen't mean you have to get away from it, instead challenge for it, fight for it and just have faith that you can get it. Getting away from problems is not the solution, fighting for it is and we even if other calls us loser, we just know that this losers can achieve in our future than the society. 

"Tumhara result decide nahi krta ki tum loser ho ki nahi, tumhari koshish decide krti hai" 

In memory of    Sushant singh rajput. 

THE END

AUTHOR:

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR READING THINK BOOK AND TELLING ME HOW IT WAS. I REALLY FEEL APPRECIATED, I LOVE YOU ALL MUAH! AT FIRST I DIDN'T REALLY THOUGH THAT ANYONE WILL READ IT, BUT IT SUPRISED ME WHEN I SAW THE VIEW AND THE VOTES, THANK YOU THANK YOU TAHHHAANNKK YOU! I'M ON THE URGE TO CRY! 

USH, Y'ALL ARE SO GOOD. SO, AS THIS IS THE END OF THE BOOK, I'LL MAYBE WRITE OTHER BOOKS ON STRANGER THINGS OR HARRY POTTER FF, YOU GUYS TELL ME WHICH ONE SHOULD I. TILL THEN BYEE AND THANK YOU AGAIN I LOVE YOU❤️