Chapter 2

Back to present times,well if you guess what happened during the interval of five years was ,me passing through so many ordeals in school . I, Davina Coker now works as a HR in one of the biggest companies in the States although a junior staff but at least it was worth the struggle. There I met Ethan Wilmer,son of Donald Jean,owner of the Zachari group.
    We met on one of the boring board meetings with all shareholders and stakeholders of the company. That day being  a very bad one from the beginning was exhausting. After the meeting,he said " hi" looking like a high school boy who has never seen a girl.
    I looked at him replying with a nod even if I knew it wasn't polite, I was stressed.
     " Drinks?"he said, I looked at  him like I was reading his mind. He waved at me in attempt to call me back to reality. Startled, I stared at him annoyingly. "Are you talking to me?" I asked fully aware of the fact that  i was the only one apart from him in the room ."Yeah",he said.Very polite of him to have answered. What a gentle man, I thought. After all the fuss and freaks , I ended up having a glass of vodka with him.
    We talked and mesmerized over a bottle of whiskey and vodka. He was someone who was  forced to do the biddings of his father. He studied real estate for his father and not for himself. He was amusing and wise for his age though I don't know his exact age, Looking at Ethan,one could easily guess he was in late twenties. Ethan was a Brad Pitt look alike ,he had an almond shaped eyes with a thin shaped eyebrow to match. He carried an  imperious nose well and his angular cheekbones were carved down towards a flinty jaw, he walked with an athletic grace without skipping a bit. Ethan was not the model type but he was  handsome. I rarely call guys handsome but Ethan's uniqueness and physique was obvious and noticeable. He is that kind of guy that girls will want to flirt with. I can't say much of this guy but trust me, he is someone you can call responsible. This Brad Pitt look alike sitting opposite  me was a coward with drinks. He wasn't taking much of the drinks in front of him. He was so engrossed in the conversation that he rarely raised his glass to his mouth. He talked about so many things but not his personal life. He was a bit careful of what he said. I listened carefully and studied him. He was my kind of guy but I wasn't falling for him.
      I looked at my wrist watch and found out that I had to leave. "Uhm, Ethan,I have to go right now", I said, looking at him to find any expression.