Taken (B3eo)

Suggesteed by @

Warning⚠️: Couple Fight, Attempted R@p3

Neo and B3 walked along the sidewalk of funk city. B3 sipped on his slushie casually while Neo just stared ahead with an irritated look. Ever since he woke up B3's noticed he woke up on the wrong side of the bed. He knows Neo's not one to talk alot but, he hasn't spoken a word to him all day.

B3: Cmon babe, why wont you talk to meeee!

B3 wrapped his arms around Neo, but the latter just pulled his arm away and swatted him off, B3 was a bit taken aback, did he do something wrong..

B3: Neo..

Neo stopped his tracks and looked B3 in the eyes.

Neo: Just...save it ok? I'm not in the mood for your bullsh*t today..

B3: Listen, I know I screw up on the daily but...if I really did something to hurt you..

Neo: I saw your messages to Shaya..

B3's face went pale, it's not that he was cheating he would never, but he and Shaya have an 'interesting' relationship.

《Flashback》

Neo just walked out of the shower with nothing but a towel around his waist, as he walked into their shared bedroom he was B3 sitting on the edge of the bed laughing about something.
Wanting to see what he was laughing about, and to get a chance to spook B3, he crept up behind him.

He peeked over his boyfriend's shoulder and held in a gasp as his eyes went wide.

Shaya
"So anything interesting tonight baby"

B3
"Nothin sugar"
"Just chillin in bed"

Shaya
"Yknow who else could be chillin there with you?~" 😏🍑💦

Neo could see the blush and the sky smirk on his lover's face, and he felt his heart break in his chest. He hasn't said a thing to his so called 'boyfriend' ever since.

《End of Flashback》

B3: Babe wait, it's not what you-

Neo: I SAID SAVE IT! I dont know what's going on with you and Shaya but I...I just feel....I need space..

B3: Neo-

Before he could say anymore, Neo ran off. B3 thought of going after him, but for once in a life time, he considered how he felt at the moment and let him have his space.

Unknown to Neo, a tall guy in a long coat licked his lips as he watched the scene unfold from the shadows.

???: Looks like I found a new toy~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A few blocks away Neo walked alone with his hands in his pockets and his eyes glued to the pavement. He needed to get his feeling in check, sure it could of been a misunderstanding but...what if it wasnt. He know's all the BF's in the multiverse are Bi...well apart from Soft...maybe he preferred girls.