"You even have your phone in your pocket during P.E. Class. Isn't it inconvenient for you to run and jump?"

"So, as long as I don't run and jump, it'll be fine, right?" Lisa said indifferently.

After all, Mingcheng's P.E. Classes were free and focused on the student's autonomy, so the teachers wouldn't force the students to complete any tasks.

She turned on the camera's selfie mode and aimed it at her face. The first thing she saw was the wound that had been covered with a layer of red and yellow Medicine, which made the bruises even more obvious. Lisa's face froze at once. She howled and threw away her phone, then lifted the blanket and buried herself in it.

She had actually flirted with Jungkook with such a face just now! What kind of tragedy was this? It was too ugly and too embarrassing! She didn't want to see anyone!

Jungkook was startled by her loud howl. When he saw her scurrying into the bed as if she did not want to see anyone, he asked nervously,

"What's wrong with you? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

"I'm fine, you don't need to worry about me!" Lisa punched the pillow in frustration.

"Then don't bury your head in the blanket. Otherwise, the medicine you just applied will all stick to the pillow and blanket." Jungkook tugged at her blanket gently.

Lisa noticed his movement and quickly pulled the blanket closer to her. " I'm so ugly. I don't want to see anyone! "

Jungkook finally understood from her words that she was in a difficult position. He could only comfort her.

"It's not like I haven't seen it before. Isn't it a little too late for you to hide it now?"

Lisa's groaning stopped for a moment, and she said quietly under the blanket,

"Has anyone ever told you that if you don't know how to speak, you can just shut up and not say anything?"

Alright, he had said the wrong thing again. What should he do in this situation? The gears in Jungkook's head spun furiously. Suddenly, he had an idea.

"Although the wound looks scary, it doesn't look ugly."

"Really?" Lisa could not believe it.

She had already seen through the camera that the wound was ugly. Moreover, the person who treated her wound was Jungkook. How could she not feel embarrassed and sad?

After Jungkook nodded, he realized that Lisa could not see him. Hence, he added in a very certain tone,

"It's true,"

After all, he had just harbored some unscrupulous thoughts toward Lisa's face, so he did not say this on purpose to appease Lisa.

"Because it's your own face, you'll always look at the wound and stare at it. You'll probably exaggerate the size of it, which is why you think it's hideous." After Jungkook understood the situation, he spoke more smoothly.

"In the eyes of bystanders, we look at a person as a whole. So, that small wound can't affect your overall appearance."

In Lisa's impression, Jungkook was an honest man, so she did not think that he was lying to her. However, she was a little worried about his taste. After all, boys and girls often had different concerns about the same thing.

Seeing that she was still feeling awkward, Jungkook felt that he had never been so patient in one matter. However, this person was Lisa. He didn't feel annoyed and even enjoyed it.

When he realized this, a clear sentence appeared in his mind.

Jungkook, you're done for. You've completely fallen into this.